Chapter 3

Ominous

As Trinity and Amir drove down Richmond parkway she already knew where they were going. They were on their way to get him weed. Trinity busied herself on her phone with the chair tilted back slightly and her feet crossed against the dashboard. As Amir turned onto Manchester's dead end and saw a black Lexus with the matching black rims he knew they'd be there for a while. They parked across the street from the car and Amir got out as the drivers door opened and Kai, Amir's uncle stepped out. He was equally lanky as Amir except he was light skinned with the cutest blue, brown eyes and he had a little round stomach.

"You finna see Pretty too?" Kai asked as they embraced in a man hug.

"Yup. Where you to after you leave here?" Amir asked as they leaned against Kai's car.

" I was finna go see this bitch. Who you with?" He asked noticing a figure in the car, while Trinity paid no attention.

"Trinity. We was finna kick it at my house or something. She just got off work."

Kai nodded while walking towards the passenger side of Amir's vehicle. "What he got you doing down here?" He asked taking off her seatbelt pulling her short five foot three frame into a hug.

"I don't know, I just got off work. You smell good," she said smirking as they pulled apart.

"I do?" He asked smiling bashfully.

"Mmhmm, keep wearing what I like," she winked as they both noticed Pretty exiting his driveways gate coming to supply.

Trinity and Kai always interacted this way with one another. They openly flirted, and hugged on each other but they both held a level of respect for the other and never took the games serious.

After getting what they needed, Kai decided he was coming with Trinity and Amir so he and Amir could smoke together. Kai was the same age as Amir due to his father, Amir's grandpa thinking he was still young.

They took Kai home to the townhouse he lived in located on the edge of hilltop mall so that he could drop off his car and he got in the car with them as they took the short trip back to Trinity's house.

As they pulled up, Trinity didn't even notice herself eyeing the boys hanging in front of Drew's house. She was hoping she'd spot the mystery guy again, but he'd apparently left. Trinity walked in first and plopped on the couch with her knees up and her head laying on the arm of the couch, whil Amir grabbed the remote and rested his back against her knees. Kai sat on the area rug in front of the couch while his head rested at Trinity's side. The boys tended to do this all the time. They almost always had to get under trinity to get comfortable. It used to bug her but she was used to it after so many times they ignored her rants about them in her comfortable space.

Amir turned on Nick cartoons and there was an alien movie on that they all tuned into subconsciously.

"Aye man, pull out the shit," kai said breaking away from the flat screen tv mounted onto the wall.

Amir pulled out three Chocolate Dutch, and passed one out to trinity and Kai each to roll. Trinity didn't smoke, but her sister Chasity had taught her to roll at thirteen, so she could sometimes do it for her while she drove. Amir passed a bid to them to breakdown as well and they all rolled up while watching the movie in silence.

Amir sparked his Dutch first and after hitting it a few times, he passed it to Kai who'd moved so he was sitting more comfortably on the couch and Trinity's head was now in his lap.

While hitting the Dutch he looked down and admired Trinity's smooth chocolate skin complexion, brown eyes, her plump lips and her body. Her smile was radiant with a small gap inbetween her two front teeth. Trinity was no where near small and she was no where near big, she simply had more than enough breasts and thighs with a butt to match. She wasn't cocky nor was she shy. She simply carried herself overly well and didn't feel the excess need to flaunt it. She just had it.

Kai reached down and rubbed her stomach, "You so blessed. Yo thighs is perfect I swear."

Trinity who was caught off guard, she laughed her girly giggle and brushed him off. "Why you always gotta say some outta the ordinary shit?" She said taking the Dutch from his hand.

"Why you can't say thank you? You finna hit the weed?" He asked with his eyes lighting up.

"Thanks," she said with a wink. "You want me to?" She said holding the Dutch between her middle and index finger.

"Yeah," he said with a smirk playing on his lips.

"Anything for you," and with that she hit the weed hard and French inhaled while passing it to Amir.

"That was cute," he said with a light chuckle, while trinity went back to her phone.

After the movie went off and Kai and Amir were high out of their minds, trinity drove them to Amir's house. They watched all of the Transformer's movies and fell asleep in his room with Trinity in the middle humming in her sleep.

Amir's room in the M/M