Chapter 1

I woke up so sore this morning , but the rest I got last night was much needed. I'm getting so used to being waken up every morning by my sister getting ready for work. I swear working late nights at FinishLine would be the death of me, though. I hated closing.

Getting up outta bed I went into my bathroom inside of my room. After washing my face and brushing my teeth, my phone that I forgot to charge started blaring 'Let Me Know,' by Tamar Braxton. My screen read my best friend Amir's name.

"Hello," I answered, my voice raspy still.

"Chu doing? I woke you up ?" He said less than sincere.

"I just finished brushing my teeth, you good. What you want stupid ass ?"

"Who you be talking to? I swear if I ain't love you I woulda left this breakfast at Nation's. Come open the door ." With that he hung up.

That was all he had to say for me to put on lip gloss and go to the door and unlock it , proceeding back down the hall of my one story house. I know your thinking why is she doing the works, but lip gloss is my obsession. I can't live without it.

By the time I sat down on my bed, I heard Amir come in. He kicked off his shoes, handed me a bag of food and laid his six foot four frame across the edge of my bed, while I minded my business and ate my food.

Amir and I have been friends since the eighth grade when I made my transition to the Richmond school district from Oakland. He's always been handsome with his milk chocolate complexion, brown almond shaped eyes, full lips with a light mustache and chin hair. He's always made sure his hair cut remained intact as well as his clothed appearance. All throughout school we've always remained close and our close relationship has always seemed to catch the attention of boys wanting to know if he's "hitting it," and girls giving jealous stares. We were joined at the hip since our first encounter and it'd take a lot for it to change.

Trinity in M/M.
This is my first time writing and I really want feedback.