𝓢𝓹𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓸𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮.

Okayyyy so ik this is a little generic but I promise it'll be good, I have a great idea for this chapter!!! Tysm for everyone who's reading, there might only be a few but I still appreciate you all! Enjoy <3

Gogy, ex 

Karl: hey man Dream texted me about a party, but he didn't seem too happy about me coming...

George: oh yea...he said he wasn't going to invite you because you were ignoring me...but...that's not true. 

Karl: it is a little.

George: it's not Karl! I've been ignoring you and I've felt so bad about it . 

Karl: you mean it? 

George: yes...really. I think we need to talk. 

Karl: yea? 

George: not on text though, like in person. 

Karl: alr...see you at the party? 

George: yea, have a nice day man.

Karl: Ty 

That was the first time they'd actually had a decent conversation in a while...Without arguing. The party was later tonight, so Karl got up from bed and grabbed a towel from the floor. He'd have to put on a face tonight, and maybe when him and George talked he could...tell him about the...depression? No, that's stupid he'd never understand. 

Karl knocked on the large door and waited for someone to answer, But there was no response. He knocked again. The lock turned and dream appeared on the other side of the doorway. "Hey man, how've you been?" "I'm fine but George isn't here so you can just go home." Said dream, closing the door. "WAIT, he told me he was going to be h-." What the fuck?! Karl stepped onto the gravel and walked round to the window, which had closed curtains. He pressed his forehead up to the glass to get a better look inside, to see George and Noah (Foolish) standing in the middle of the room holding solo cups. Why did dream lie? They weren't even together anymore. Karl knocked on the glass and saw George approach and open the curtains. "Karl?" he said in a mumbled voice that Karl could barely hear over the music. "LET ME IN." 

Karl walked back round to the door to see a confused George. "Didn't dream Let you in? I saw you on the doorbell camera and told him to let you in what the hell?" George closed the door behind Karl. "No he closed the door in my face and said you weren't here. I've tried to be nice to him but now he's just being rude?!" Karl took off his shoes and George  walked int the kitchen where dream was. "Dream what the hell? Why'd you say I wasn't here?" Dream coughed, "It was a joke calm down." Karl stepped in, "It wasn't funny...and you seemed pretty serious? I've tried to be nice to you but your just being an ass." Karl grabbed a cup and walked into the other room, George followed, Dream was angry. 

Dream didn't talk to them for the next hour or so, he was up to something. After everyone had arrived, George swiftly grabbed Karls hand and pulled him into a closet in the laundry room. "GEORGE WTF YOU CAUGHT ME OFF GUARD JEEZ." "Sorry Karl I just didn't want anyone to see us go in here...just in case they got the wrong idea." 

"Karl we need to talk. I am so fucking sorry for acting like that when we were together. I was an absolute dick and I didn't deserve to be your boyfriend. I was just so scared my parents would find out and that everyone would think we're weird. I'm really sorry." "So you're apologising?" "Yes?" "You're lucky I love you." George sighed, "thank god oh my god I was so scared you'd have like a proper go at me or something haha." They both laughed and Karl giggled, but then looked at George, his eyes were like dark pools so deep in the faint flickering light. "We do...need to sort out Dream though..." Karl said, biting the inside of his cheek. "I know...he's definitely up to something he's been acting weird all evening..." There was a brief silence before; "Karl." "Yea?" "I think I..." "What George...You can tell me anything . And if you're about to confess your love to me then do it better than me because I did it horribly last tim-," "I think I'm still in love with you." George bit his lip as his heart rate increased, He felt his face go hot. Karl hugged George firmly and they both exhaled. "I...think I am too." They both pulled away from the hug and George glanced down at Karls lips. "Do you wanna mayb-." George placed a firm kiss on Karls lips. "Mmmhmmm," Karl couldn't finish his sentence as he shut his eyes and sunk into the kiss. It was sweet and tasted like...Memories...whatever that means.