𝓙𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓮 𝓷𝓸 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓼𝓾𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰

Short ish chapter again, it's pretty early in the morning for me but I'm a little motivated so hopefully this chapter will be better than the last <3

Present

I didn't understand why George ever hung out with me until I realised it was just because he felt bad. This made me feel a little bit sad because I knew that if he had the choice he probably would of avoided me to go hang out with dream or something. Even though they'd got in a massive fight. They'd always make up. He only liked me because I listened to him.

Once George had moved from England to America, he started talking about about dream and Sapnap, and though he never told me why, I figured it was because there was nothing to talk about.

George

"George, what's going on?" Sapnap linked his fingers together and leaned towards me over the breakfast bar. "What?" I said, looked up from my phone. "You haven't spoken to Karl all week, I thought you guys were like...a thing?" Sapnap raised his eyebrows and attempted to look serious. "And you've been hanging out with Dream about 500 percent more than him." George swallowed. "Mhm...that is...a true fact." "You've been ignoring him, he seems quite upset all the time now...maybe you should check and see if he's ok-." "HES FINE, IM FINE, EVERYTHING IS FINE." George set his phone down of the tabled and inhaled. Sapnap winced at Georges aggressivenes and gave him a comforting look. George shrugged. Sapnap looked at him and George attempted to pick his phone back up to get out of the situation, but Sapnap grabbed it. "What's the problem George...are you ok?" "NO...YES FUCK IT I AM IN LOVE WITH KARL JACOBS AND HE IS IN LOVE WITH ME BUT WE BROKE UP AND I DO NOT CARE...I HAVE NEVER EVER BEEN HAPPIER." "Woah woah George calm down...shh it's ok." Sapnap put his arm on George's shoulder, and massaged up and down. "Just breath it's ok..."

We sorted it out. Sapnap told me that he thought I maybe wasn't over Karl, but I felt guilty for telling him that we used to be a thing...even though, that was maybe why Karl broke up with me. I never wanted to be open in our relationship, I'd never want him to be too close to me just to...make sure no one suspected anything. I do need to make sure Karls ok, I've been a really bad friend. George received a message

Clay 😏

Dream: Heyyyyy George

George: hi

Dream: I'm thinking about throwing a party (:

George: Mhm

Dream: do you wanna....come?

George: idk not rlly in the mood

Dream: I won't invite Karl Dw

George: what? Why

Dream: Idk he's just like been ignoring you and that's a little rude right?

George: no...I've been ignoring him...I actually need to speak to him so...could you invite him?

Dream: about what?

George: it's personal dream you don't need to get involved or anything

Dream: fine I'll text him

George: thx x

Dream: bye Georgie xoxo

George: 👋🏻

Okay. Sorted. Now I just need to figure out what I'm going to say.

That's it guys! Have a wonderful day! I might write the next but later. 

If you recognised some bits I'm there one of the bits was from euphoria soooo yeah (: 

Bye loves <3