Peace and Quite

It was a nice warm sunny day the birds are chirping around the castle. "Ugh I hate mornings," Smg4 said as he moved his arm to turn off the alarm clock near his desk.

As he stretched away the sleep as he check the time it was 7:00 am as he turn on his lamp near his desk to grab his eye contactless.

As he walk towards the bathroom and try to feel the light switch as he did he turned it on he walked up to the sink to turn it on and grabbed his toothbrush and toothpaste. He lifted the Fossett and put his toothbrush under the water and place the toothpaste on his toothbrush and brushed his teeth.

After he put the toothpaste down and after he finished brushing he put the toothbrush down as well and cupped his hands to grab the water and put it in his mouth to swish it around and he spit it out as he looked up he saw his reflection it look like he haven't been sleeping for weeks.

As smg4 went downstairs he heard yelling like someone was calling him he knew that voice it was his good friend Mario and his sister Meggy aka their mom's friend. "Smg4 get your

Ass Down here or I'm turning off your wifi Again!!!!

the witch was a toucher for Smg4 having his wifi restriction taken away from him it was like being stabbed by a knife 1040 times in the chest!

"Okay okay, Mom I heard you," Smg4 said as he snickered about his friend.

grumbles about her being a mom. "Whatever it doesn't matter just come eat we made breakfast for you!"

As Meggy walked towards the kitchen to grab a plate for Smg4.

As I walked to the table I pulled the chair and sat down as I saw Meggy place down a plate of pancakes.

"This looks good Meggy."

Smg4 smiled widely. "Thanks 4!" Meggy smiled and sat down with her brother Mario and her friend Smg4.

"So crazy thing happened yesterday I bumped into Smg3 and he seemed kinda lonely and upset I think something might be wrong with him you know?" As Smg4 took a bit of his pancake.

"What do you mean Smg4?" As Meggy turned her head and raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, what do you mean Glitchy?"

Mario also did what his sister did.

"I mean it's kinda weird that 3 is being so distant from us you know after the whole Zerø battle happens I know we're all going through it but it's like taking hard on him more than Melony no offense of course Meggy I know she's your girlfriend and everything but I just get this feeling that he's screaming for help."

As Smg4 looked down at his plate.

"I don't know 4 maybe he is just going through something and needs to be alone." As Meggy tries to reassure her worried friend.

"Yeah, I guess your right maybe I should go see him today to you know make sure he is alright," Smg4 said As he got up from the table to see if he could at least try to see 3.

"Good luck 4!!" Meggy and Mario said at the same time.

As they saw their best friend leave they looked at each other and had evil grins on their faces.

Meanwhile at Smg3 home:

It was nice and windy you could hear the wind blowing in the Internet

Graveyard was always so quiet.

Smg3 heard his alarm going off witch

he hated that damn thing but It was a gift from Smg4 it was for his birthday.