Chapter 13

Rosespark POV

I winced as I sat down. When Sire got separated from us, I had became mentally ill which made me physically Ill. I groaned. "Come on, Sweetspark." Ironhide said as he helped me stand. I winced. 

I then saw Sire. I ignored the pain. "DADDY!"

Sire turned right as I jumped into his arms. "Oh. Primus, you got heavier." Sire commented. I giggled. "I missed you!" I mumbled into his shoulder. Sire smiled. He rubbed my back softly. 

He put me down and next thing I knew Predaking tackled Sire. I laughed. Predaking kept licking him. "Oh, my Primus."

"Predaking. Give him some time to breathe." I told him and he got off Sire. Sire then got up. I smiled. "Where's Grimlock?" He asked. "He got lost. I don't know where he is." I said. Sire nodded. 

I was standing beside Sire. I heard the other humans talking. "Sensi, with your fate unknown, Bumblebee has held command, despite his complete and total lack of anything resembling warrior discipline. He's like a child. 

"This child is about. . . to kick your ass." Bee snarled. "He brings us shame." he then kicked Drift's sword and they started too fight. I then laid my forehead on Sire's shoulder. He smiled and put his helm on mine. 

"Sure looks like you've been missed." Cade told Sire. "Autobots, Lockdown is hunting us and humans are helping. We need to know why." Sire growled. "Well, I don't know why, but I have an idea about who." Cade said. I stood next to Sire as we saw the autobots being hunted. I tensed. I felt sire's sadness in the bond. 

I then gently put my servo on his shoulder. Sire sighed. 

"Autobots. . . I have sworn to never kill humans." Sire started. "Big mistake."

"But when I find out who's behind this, he's going to die." Sire growled. 

I smiled. 

I was driving in my car helicopter form and Tessa wanted to ride in me. 

We got to the city and me and Ironhide were play fighting. 

"YOUR SO MEAN!" I yelled at Ironhide. "Aww, is the poor baby's feelings hurt?" He asked. I narrowed my optics. 

I then grabbed his arm and slammed him to the ground and twisted his arm. "OW! PRIMUS, OPTIMUS CALL OFF YOUR DEVIL SPARKLING!" Ironhide yelled. 

"Rosespark. Let him go." Sire ordered. I then let him go. "Don't call me a baby." I grumbled. I then walked over. Sire sat was standing and I sat down next to him. 

I was in my truck form. 

"Can you guys see my camera? They're melting Ratchet." I transformed pissed. "THEY SLAUGHTERED RATCHET!" I snarled angrily. I punched a light post. "I'M KILLING ALL OF THEM!" I roared.

I transformed into my truck form.

I was speeding to try and get to Cade first. 

I had Shane and Tessa inside me. I then stopped. Both of them got out. I turned my wheels and transformed halfway and rammed into the glass. 

Once I did, I transformed into my helicopter form. Predaking jumped and held onto the handle's. I flew up and he kicked the glass. 

"Come on. Let's get out of here." He told Cade. He jumped into Predaking's hand and he tapped me. I then rammed into the side and flew out. I lowered myself and I transformed and Cade, Tessa, and Shane got inside of me.