Mark Beaks The Tech Billionaire

Start from the beginning

Aiden: You can't open the lock, can you?

Dewey: Nope.

Later on the three brothers made it to Waddle where Mark Beaks was waiting waiting for them on a hoverboard.

Mark Beaks: Welcome to Waddle, where imagination and innovation get married and have babies!

He high-fived his app on his phone and made Aiden really amazed.

Aiden: What kind of app is that?

Mark: Beak: It's a digital high-five app, so you never get left hanging, or, you know, have to touch anyone. Come, roll with Beaks.

Aiden and Huey: Yes sir!!

The three boys were on intern tour with Mark Beaks showing them how things run there, he shows the kids the high-impact trampolines, the low-impact trampolines and the no-impact trampolines. Aiden loves trampolines except for the no impact one though, they continued their tour inside of Waddle and the slides are the new stairs, both Aiden and Huey were loving this already and so is Dewey apparently.

Mark Beaks: Oh, before you ask, yeah, it's all made of candy. You're welcome.

Aiden and Dewey took a lick on the desk top and they tried different flavors, Dewey tried the cherry side and Aiden tried the banana side.

Dewey: Ooh, wow! Who knew work can be so awesome?

Mark Beaks: Mark Beaks did. Blame!

Dewey: He talks the way I want to live!

Marks Beaks gives Huey, Dewey and Aiden their official Waddle trainee beanies and now they are weenies and he also tells that there's only space for one intern so one of the two will go home at the end of the day. When Mark Beaks left the kids were starting their internship.

Aiden: One internship? That's totally not fair..... well I hope you guys do great out there.

Huey: Thanks Aiden, I hope you'll do the same unlike doing he doesn't even want the job anyway.

Dewey: Uh excuse me? Sliding my way to billions? Licking other people's stuff? It's everything I never knew I always wanted! I am in!

Aiden: I just don't want this to be a competition Dewey, if you get this internship I'll be happy for you and I'll definitely feel the same if Huey gets the internship and I hope you guys would be happy for me if I get the internship.

Huey: Of course we'll be happy for you buddy! [turns to Dewey] Anyway Dewey this is about more than just goofing around.

Dewey was sliding down in a fun way but Huey slides down in efficient way. Aiden decided to take the stairs while Mark Beaks was celebrating of him being a billionaire and thinking of blocking Scrooge if he follows him online he sat down in his office and started working and suddenly a villian name Falcon Graves was after Mark Beaks and the guards try escorted him out but Falcon Graves beated them down and Mark Beaks was filming him doing it. And Falcon Graves makes his way to Mark Beaks's office.

Falcon Graves: Mr. Beaks, allow me to introduce myself. Falcon Graves professional corporate saboteur and....

Mark Beaks: Professional is right, man! That suit game is on point.

Falcon Graves: As I was saying, unfortunately for you, I've been hired to steal your coveted project tahdah.

Mark Beaks taking photos of him being hostage of Falcon Graves and when Falcon Graves destroy Mark Beaks's phone he had baup phones.

Falcon Graves: Get me to research & development. Immediately!

Later on Huey, Dewey and Aiden were giving some tasks to see one of them is worthy to be an intern at Waddle.