Annika shuddered under his ferocious eyes. "Is that clear? You shall stay by me. There is nor was nothing to hide from you. So this doesn't make a difference in my life I have things pending to do!"

"Yes. I will do my best." Annika trembled under his furious gaze. This was the very first-time Shivaay had shouted, after their divorce issue.

"But Shiv-" Kritika overstepped wanting to add her point to his statement.

"Ho kon meri tum? Behan? Biwi? Girlfriend ya family? Who are you?"

"No one." She mumbled offended by that what he let out aloud to her.

"Then," Shivaay gritted his teeth, jaws clenched. "Shut up. No one meddles when I talk with my wife."

"I'm sorry." Kritika apologised with her head hung low. Her father stepped forward and squeezed her shoulder, in a supportive manner. "I just want to talk and get cleared up the past misunderstanding."

"Look, Mrs Kritika Das, I earn well however that does not mean that I'm ready to pile my earning into a therapist. I'm not ready. I can't afford all the mishappening with you walking into my life now and then." Shivaay asserted put almost on the verge of pulling his hair from his scalp.

"Can't you just give your ten minutes to me?"

Kritika desperately needed some time with him and pleading with him wouldn't be a problem. Isn't it?

"No. Why should I? Anyway, it doesn't look good when a married and committed man talks with another woman who isn't my wife." Shivaay stated without any loop to disagree with him.

Kritika's father sensing his daughter's distress begged him. "Don't do this son. Please. I can fall to your feet, just don't say no."

"My father is a great man. He believed that doing one's work is next to god's work. He is a family-centric man. I can never forget how he lowered his head and went on his knees begging not to spoil his son's life. I clearly remember this! That's my motivation to life-"

Kritika shut her eyes realising how the naive and innocent teen lover was changed into someone who she fails to recognise. She is unable to recognise him. Where was that rebellious thinker? Where was that budding politics in him? His carefree smile and a favourite polo shirt with cargo pants?

"Shivaay enough!" She saw his wife stopping him mid-sentence. Annika turned her heels towards her father and proceeded. "Uncle Ji our family holds a respectable position in society. My husband is a well-known man, we can't afford others to listen to these trifles of things that may harm our name in society. So-"

Shivaay interrupted her, "In short get out of my sight. This is what my wife wants to say. Isn't it Annie?"

Annika narrowed her eyes and glared at her husband.

Shivaay who in return laughed seeing her expression and stretched out his arms around her shoulder and pulled her to him. Within a fraction of a second, her expression changed from anger to serene and she began to blush.

"Everyone is around. Stop it Shivaay!" She mumbled as he planted his lips on her hairline. "Remember you shouted at me!"

Annika struggled to maintain her composure. She wanted to kick him however his antics wanted to blush for him.

Shivaay's parents Shakti and Pinky were over the moon. When Shakti coughed disturbing the moment Pinky swatted his head and mumbled, "Mera heera beta."

"Humari bahu heere se kam nahi." Shakti shook his head adding his point.

"Let's talk in some secluded area." Announced Annika.