CHAPTER 31: Antidote

Start from the beginning

"What the actual fuck is going on here?" He mumbled moving closer to Kingsley who didn't budge.

"Shit!" Mara spranged up and stood before Kingsley holding Aaron's arm.

"What the hell are you doing in my room?" She asked and he glanced down at her. Seeing the sheet she held around her chest his eyes blazed the more.

"Motherfucker!!!" He roared and Kingsley sleeve caught fire immediately.

"Argh!" Kingsley groaned.

Mara used her power to quench it and pushed Aaron.

"What did you think you're doing!!" She yelled at him.

"How dare he touch you Mara. Did he force himself on you?" Aaron asked placing his burning gaze on Kingsley who held his arm. The fire slightly burnt him.

"Do you think I can't protect myself and why are you so upset? Huh? You fuck girls whenever you want!" She said.

"Did you two...

"Not yet!!" she gasped when realized what she just said. Even Kingsley who was behind her lips parted in surprise.

"I... I mean.. we haven't" she stuttered.

"You like him?" Aaron raised his brow. The only person he knows his cousin has feeling for was Dracula.

"You both should leave my room this instant!" She yelled pushing them out.

She rested her back on the closed door and gasped. "I must be crazy"

"Mara!" Aaron yelled at her closed door.

Kingsley hissed checking the burn on his arm and Aaron looked at him.

"The next thing I'll burn is your fucking dick" he threatened then turn to leave.

"I like her" Kingsley said boldly. Of course he knows this guy before him is one of those Demon Lord.

Aaron slowly turned to look at him.

"I'm sorry, Did you say something?" He asked.

"I like her" Kingsley repeated.

"I guess all the visitors in this palace needs to be taught a really good lesson" Aaron walked close to Kingsley and whispered close to his ear.

"You'll lose that tongue of yours.. Don't play with fire boy" he said and Kingsley smirked thinking of the day he'll taste Mara.

Aaron turned then vanished into his room. He frowned not seeing Gloria in the room.

"Where's she?" He mumbled.

°°°

Lizzy stretched her arrow bow and squinted her eyes focusing at the board which was meters away from her.

She released the arrow and it hit the red dot perfectly.

"Woah!" She squealed.

"That was cool" someone said behind her.

"Diana!" Lizzy jumped and hugged her. "Where have you been Missy?"

"Just busy" she grinned. "I didn't know you're so good with arrows"

"Hmm.. it's just one of my talents" she replied taking another arrow then shoot. Again, it hit her target and she smiled widely.

"It's nice" Diana said in a dull voice.

"What's wrong.. is it about Lilith?"

"You know her?"

"Scott told me about her. She's like a scary Coach" Lizzy smiled.