CHAPTER 31: Antidote

Start from the beginning

A water Demon; Naamah

She vanished and appeared behind him him caressing his left shoulder.

"It's been so long Dracula Norman. What a wonderful day to have amazing visitors" she said then came to his front.

"Cassiel? What did he come here for?" He asked.

"Sorry, he asked me to keep it as a secret and I gave him my word" she replied tapping her chest having a black cross on it.

If she ever go back on her words then the heaven will have her punished.

"I need.."

Naamah opened her palm and gave him the antidote he was looking for.

"I watch every single thing that happens on the land so I know what you want" she said.

Dracula turned to leave but she stopped him.

"One more thing Dracula"

"You can beat Evanora.. but you can't kill her" she said.

"Then who can?" He asked.

"Martha"

"How?"

Hearing her reply Dracula's eyes turned unbelievably cold.

"I'm never going to allow that" he said then left.

Naamah sighed and twisted her lips.

"I guess a war will break out soon"

°°°

~MARA'S ROOM~

Kingsley grabbed a hold of Mara's ass immediately their lips met. He slided his warm tongue impatiently and to his surprise Mara responded throwing her arm around his neck.

He drew her dress up and trace his hand up to her smooth tight.

Mara moaned against his mouth and their lips went rough against each other. He suddenly lift her up and she wrapped her leg around him, then placed her gently on the bed.

His hand moved to the back of her dress to unbutton it. Mara was lost in the sense of pleasure, she won't lie she had been thinking of doing this for a long time.

Her boobs popped up as soon as he pulled her dress off her shoulder. Kingsley placed began to place warm wet kisses on her chest causing her to shiver underneath him.

He teased her left nipple using his tongue and teeth while his other hand were busy fondling with her other boob.

"Oh.. my" Mara threw her head backwards going crazy with the way his hand worked on her. Her eyes started glowing with her fang and Claws sipping out.

Kingsley went back on kissing her hard but he suddenly pulled away when he felt her bit his lower lips which wounded him. He stared down at her and his eyes widened.

She was transforming. Her eyes were purple, her fangs and Claws were visible to him.

"Mara" He called softly.

As if his call woke her up, Mara suddenly pushed him away and held the sheet to cover herself.

"What the fuck! Get out!!" She suddenly yelled causing Kingsley to frown.

"Huh? Why?" He asked. Why is she this way all of a sudden?

"I said get out!!!" She screamed out loud.

"Fine I'll go" Kingsley raised his hand in surrender and turn to leave the room but Aaron appeared at that moment.

"Oh fuck me!!!" Aaron eyes blazed immediately. His gaze moved to Mara and then back to Kingsley.