Pillow war and more!

Start from the beginning

"What the- I did not!" Florence smashes one last pillow into your face.

"Guys, stop that!" Lizzie laughs.

"So..I guess no one called out my name for any serious reason then?" She then asks.

Florence meanwhile climbs off of yourself and sits back onto the back of your bed again, her legs laying over your hips.

"I was going to get killed!" Florence states, overacting.

"I did not try to kill you!" You again mirror Yelena's accent.

"Oh jeez Y/n, that one was close!" Lizzie widens her eyes, smiling big.

"See, I'm close, I said it." You grin towards Florence who crosses her arms over her chest, pouting.

"Maybe." She grumbles.

"No worries honey, I wouldn't want to be Yelena... I mean lets get this thing straight, she came too late for Kate to become hers." You shrugg.

"Oh don't underestimate Yelena." Flo sits up straight.

"Guys... if you're done comparing your dicks then... I'd say we have way more to talk about." Lizzie interrupts that childish stuff going on. She's not annoyed or anything. But she is right.

"Alright, okay." You agree and get off your bed first. "What do you think will I need?" You ask, concentrating on getting your suitcase out of your closet.

You can feel your friend's confused looks on you.

"God are you guys getting old..." You state, crashing the suitcase onto your bed, causing Lizzie to jump off it.

"...I told you I'll catch up to her!" You tell again, what you told Hailee, and everyone else listening, yesterday.

"Oh!" Florence now also gets off the bed.

"So... what do I need?" You repeat your question.

"Uh that depends on how long you plan to stay?" Elizabeth questions, weirdly.

"Oh!" Florence stops whatever she is doing.

"Yeah, oh!" You scratch the back of your head.

"You have no clue." Lizzie realizes.

"Absolutely no clue." You agree.

"Scarlett!" Florence suddenly shouts, making Lizzie and you shrugg.

"What?!" You can hear a female voice shouting back from somewhere.

"Guys, my neighbo-"

"Get your ass up here!" Florence yells, interrupting your worries about your neighbors.

"A minute!" Scarlett yells back.

"Ten seconds!" Florence shouts one last time.

"Well.. now your neighbors should go lucky to lose you here, right?" Lizzie tries to stay positive about probably leaving your favorite kitty Susy behind.

"Hm yeah." You mumble, starting to empty your closet.

"What's up?" Scarlett joins you all.

"Our little baby over here, does not know how to pack her suitcase." Florence, again, lazily points at you.

"I am not. I just don't know how long I'll stay." You correct your best friend.

"I see." Scar nods and joins you, checking the things you already put in the suitcase and the closet.

"Where do you plan to stay in L.A.?" She asks, aiming for something.

"Uh..." You again scratch the back of your neck.