yes, I'm blaming you and you know I can't fake it, now or never.

Start from the beginning

Wonyoung pouted before getting up and going to her bedroom. Wonyoung decided she should go and take a nap just to take a break from her stress. She flopped onto her bed and closed her eyes drifting to sleep getting all comfortable on her bed after such a long day. About to close her eyes she received a call from, causing her to jump out her bed out of shock. She quickly answered it, ,,Hello.." she muttered jn a sleepy voice. ,,Babe.. Can you meet me at the park, I have something to tell you.." a masculine high pitched voice was heard on the phone.. Wonyoung took a second before realizing it was Sunghoon, ,,I'll be there at ten." she said sleepily standing up and going to the bathroom before going to the bathroom.

[park]

At ten, Wonyoung showed up at the park, with a beautiful dress. Her hair was down and curled while was wearing a spaghetti strapped floral ish dress.

 Her hair was down and curled while was wearing a spaghetti strapped floral ish dress

She found Sunghoon on the swing sitting down peacefully waiting for her. Wonyoung smiled and walked towards him, ,,What did you want to talk about?" she asked sitting on the swing beside her boyfriend. Sunghoon looked at her with teary eyes and kneeled down looking up at Kim, ,,Im sorry for being such a bad boyfriend. Don't break up with me. Please, I'm really working on changing for the better.." He begged and hugged her tight, Wonyoungs eyes softened and wrapped her arms around his back. ,,Who told you that I was going to break up with you?" she asked worriedly.

Sunghoon looked down shyly, ,,My dream.." he answered timidly, causing Wonyoung to stifle a laugh, finding it hard to do so at this situation. Myoui pouted and looked at her with a sulking manner, ,,Oh yeah? You think this is funny? I'll show you whats funny!" the latter started tickling her causing her to laugh out loud, ,,Ahh- okay okay stop! I'm sorry..!" Wonyoung giggled trying to stop Sunghoons hands that was making her laugh.

➶ ➴
[Jay's perspective]

About to sleep, and getting ready for bed, he heard a loud knock on his door, he groaned walking towards the door ,,Oh my god Jake?! What did I tell you abou-" he was cut of when he opened the door, revealing Yuna. His mouth dropped open.

There was Yuna who just looked at him up and down with a mischievous smile, Jay who sighed knowing Shin was about to tease him about seeing him in an iron man pyjamas. ,,Why are you here?.." Jay grumbled in a startled manner.

,,I'm hungry." Yuna answered, while he could only stare at her in disbelief, ,,So we're making my house a restaurant now?" Jay said sarcastically, Yuna pushed him aside and sat on the couch, ,,Yes- but it's free and they have better cooking.." Jay's mouth was agape as he stared at the latter incredulity, ,,And plus, didn't you tell me last week that I can come here for food whenever I want?.. And you also told me to make my self at home.." she continued.

Jay rushed infront of Yuna who was sitting on the couch all comfortably, ,,Why can't you cook for yourself?" he said, ,,My parents kicked me out." she simply said looking into his eye, Jay felt bad.. ,,So where do you stay?" he asked guiltiness rushing over him, ,,The streets obviously.. I don't want to bother my friends about staying at their house so.." Yuna explained.

,,So you're bothering me instead?" Jay raised an eyebrow in a sarcastic manner while Yuna just nodded making him playfully roll his eyes, ,,You might as well live here then.." he mumbled sarcastically, unfortunately Yuna heard it, ,,Give me a second.." she stands up from the couch opening the door..

Just when Jay thought she left, Yuna came back with 4 suitcase on her hands. ,,Ugh I didn't mean.." Park stopped himself knowing it wasn't worth it..

" Park stopped himself knowing it wasn't worth it

IM CRYING NOT ANOTHER GF STAN IN MY COMMENT SECTION

vote  and comment i dont bite.😄

(@sparklingsunghoon apparently does)