Ch. 8

Aaron's P.O.V.

"Can I sleep in here tonight?"

I stare at her for a second before her request sinks in and she blushes.

"I'm sorry that's such a stupid question. You were probably trying to sleep I'm sorry-"

"Baby, you are more than welcome to come lay in here with me." I step to the side, letting her walk in. "Having trouble sleeping?" She nods. I can tell she's tired. "I am too. C'mon, let's lay down." We climbed into the bed and she laid next to me. After covering ourselves with the duvet, I put my phone on charge. "Goodnight baby. I have alarms set for the morning." She hummed in response as I turned and faced my side of the bed.

I felt the bed shift as she sat up a bit, playing with her fingers. I looked up at her, sitting up. "Can we- um...Can we-" She sighed, seemingly frustrated at not being able to formulate her sentence. I rolled over to face her and opened my arms.

"C'mere." She smiled shyly before laying back down on her side, her back against my chest as I wrapped my arms around her waist. "You don't have to be scared to ask me to do anything, princesse. My main goal is just that you are comfortable." I pulled her tight to my chest and kissed the back of her head. "Get some rest, baby. I'm not going anywhere." It wasn't long before her breathing evened out and she was asleep. I pulled her close to me, making sure we were covered before falling asleep myself.

***************

I hopped in the shower when my alarm went off, deciding to let Jade sleep for a bit longer. She slept peacefully through the night, which I was glad for. I don't know what it was or if it would last, but I'm glad she's able to rest peacefully.

I hopped into the shower and let the cool water run down my body. Waking up with her still pulled tightly to my chest was a sight and a feeling I wanted all the time. I didn't want to risk her waking up and feeling uncomfortable, so I moved as silently as I could.

After my shower,  I wrapped a towel around my waist before walking out and back into my room where she was still sleeping peacefully. I smiled softly before grabbing the clothes I had laying out. I slid my boxers on along with my sweatpants before towel drying my hair. I made my way over to Jade with the towel over my shoulder.

"Baby, wake up.." I rubbed her arm gently and she groaned, not budging. "Baby, we gotta leave in like an hour. You gotta get up." I watched as a slight pout formed on her lips before she groaned again, flinging the duvet off of her. My eyes fell down to her legs instinctively and I snapped my gaze away quickly when I spotted a bit of the waistband of her underwear. I cleared my throat, standing up. She sat up in the bed, swinging her legs over before stretching and standing.

"Mornings are dumb.." She grumbled as I looked back over at her. I smiled.

"I know, princesse, but the airport shouldn't be too busy since it's a weekday and it's..." I checked my phone. "4:30 in the morning." She groaned, throwing her head back. "Go get dressed, baby." She grumbled and made her way into my bathroom while I threw a shirt on.

After a few minutes, Jade came walking back out in some black joggers and a white baggy sweatshirt. I narrow my eyes at her.

"Is that my sweatshirt?" Her eyes meet mine and her cheeks flush.

"Would you believe me if I said no?" I raised an eyebrow at her as she smiled at me.

"I would not, but I also will not complain because you look amazing in my clothes.." I walk over to her. I see a fake turtleneck peeping up above the neck hole of the hoodie. It never fails to amaze me how stunning this woman can look even in her pajamas. She looked up at me.