He fired at Ironhide and Ratchet. He then transformed and flew off. 

"IRONHIDE-"

"Get to the building, Rosie. We're okay!" He told me. I then ran to the building. "GIVE ME THAT CUBE, ROSALIE!" Megatron roared. A car hit me and I winced. I got up and kept running. 

I ran into the building Lennox told me to. 

I then ran to the stairs. "SURPRISE! I SMELL YOU ROSALIE!" Megatron roared. 

I got in the top floor. Megatron broke through. He roared. 

"MAGGOT!"

"HEY! HEY!" I lit the flare and the helicopters got over to me. One came up the side and I went to hand it. I then saw the rocket. "WATCH OUT!" I yelled. 

It hhit the blades. I widened my eyes. 

Predaking covered me with his frame. A blade hit his wing. He screeched in pain and fell off the side. 

"HANG ON, ROSALIE!" Dad yelled. 

I got up as Megatron broke through the roof. I then hid on the statues. "Is it fear or courage that compels you, Rosalie? Maybe it's from your mother?" He asked. I started crying. 

"Give me the Allspark and I will let you live and your friends." He told me. I almost fell. "No, no, no."

I saw some helicopters. "I'M NEVER GIVING YOU THIS ALLSPARK!" I yelled. 

"Oh, So unwise." He told me. I saw he had a chain with a spiky ball. He hit near me and I fell. 

I screamed. 

Predaking looked up. 

Someone caught me. "I got you, Rosie. Hold onto the cube." Dad told me. He held me to his chest as he climbed down the buildings. Megatron tackled Dad and we dropped. 

Dad covered me. 

"Rosalie!" I turned to my father. "You risked your life to protect the cube." He told me. "No sacrifice, no victory." I told him. 

"If I cannot defeat Megatron, you must push the Cube into my chest. I will sacrifice myself to destroy."

"Dad. NO!"

"Ironhide vowed to take care of you if I did. Get behind me." I got down. 

"It's just you and me Megatron." Dad growled. "No, it's just me, Prime." Megatron snapped. 

"At the end of this day, one shall stand and one shall fall."

Rubble fell. I winced. Megatron threw Dad at a building. "You still fight for the weak! That's why you lose!" He yelled. 

I saw Dad crawling away from Megatron. 

Megatron then kicked him. I flinched. 

Suddenly someone punched Megatron hard. I saw it was Barricade. He kept punching him until Megatron threw him into a building. 

Predaking fired his blast at Megatron. I ran forward and slid. The jets started to fire at Megatron constantly. I slid near Barricade. Megatron went for me and he tripped him. 

I crawled away from Megatron. "I'll kill you! Mine! Allspark!" 

"Rosalie, put the cube in my chest now!" Dad ordered. "Rosalie! No, Rosalie!"

"I'm sorry!" I yelled before I shoved the cube in Megatron's. It burned through his spark. He growled at me and then he dropped offline. I stared at him. Dad stood. 

"You left me no choice, brother." He told him. 

He then bent down near me. "Rosalie, I owe you my life. We are in your debt." He told me. I smiled. 

I turned to see the towing truck. Grimlock smiled at me. I smiled back at him. 

"Prime, we couldn't save him." I saw Jazz's torn body. "Aw, Jazz. We lost a great friend today, but earned new ones. Thank you. All of you!"

"Permission to speak, sir?" Grimlock asked. "Permission granted, old friend." I turned. "YOU SPEAK NOW?!" I yelled excitedly. "I wish to stay with the girl." He told Dad. "If that is her choice." 

"YES! A THOUSAND TIMES YES!" I squealed and hugged Grimlock. He smiled and hugged me back. 

I was laying against Grimlock. Predaking was on my other side. Both of them had their heads on me. I smiled. Bumblebee, Ironhide, Ratchet, Barricade, and Dad were standing nearby.