Going into Greed P.1

Charlie,Stan,Kyle,Kenny,and Cartman all began making their way to a building with an ornate and regal interior,that was mostly decorated with gold and white.

Charlie:We're here!

Kenny:(muffled) Wow!

Cartman:This is totally something out of Suite Life of Zack and Cody,at least if Suite Life of Zack and Cody had demons.

Kyle:Where are we?

The boy in the green fliphat asked,wondering where had Charlie had taken them and why it was important.

Charlie:This is Elevator 666! Also nicknamed as the Hellevator,this system allows us citizens of Hell to travel across the seven rings,which includes Pride,the one we're in,Wrath,Lust,Gluttony,Sloth,Envy......
and the one we're looking for right now,Greed. My dad actually owns this place.

Stan:Ok,not to sound rude,and with all due respect,Charlie,my girlfriend and our other friends could potentially die at any given point today! So could we please hurry this up?

Stan said,sounding concerned and worried not only for his other friends' lives but especially for his girlfriend's,knowing how even more ruthless demons could possibly be than humans.

Charlie:Right...not a time for a bits. The rings are color coded so the green one is the elevator we go in. Follow me.

They saw an elevator heading towards Greed and soon,the boys and Charlie began traveling towards the Greed Ring as they waited in the elevator.

Intercom:Elevator 666 has arrived at Greed. Have an XXXtraordinary stay.

Cartman:Aw,man! Jimmy was right! This place does smell like Shrek's swamp!

Kyle:I think we should split up in order to have a better chance at finding them.

Kenny:(muffled) Good thinking,Kyle.

Charlie:That's smart,going different directions does increase our chance of finding your friends.

Stan:Alright,let's move out!

Stan and Cartman went East of the Greed Ring,Kenny then walked towards the South of it,and Kyle and Charlie began to move to the North of Greed.

With Stan and Cartman...

Cartman:🎵In the ghetto
On a cold and gray Chicago morn
Another little baby child is born
In the ghetto... In the ghetto. And his momma cried
'Cause if there's one thing that she don't need
Is another little hungry mouth to feed
In the ghetto...In the ghetto🎵