Hell's #1 News

We then see an eight foot spider-demon exit out of a limousine. He had white fur and had some light pink dots in his hair,along with a large bust sticking out of his white and pink-striped suit,with a dark pink bow-tie,and had a choker with four pink gloves in each of his arms and had black shorts with dark pink high-thigh boots.

This was the infamous porn star of Hell known as Anthony but he was commonly referred to as Angel Dust.

Travis:Thanks for the fun time,hot stuff!

Angel Dust:Yeah,yeah.Listen,keep this discreet,ya hear me? I can't let it get out I'm offering my services to randos on the street! It was a quick cash grab, ya got it?

The other demon in the limousine scoffed at Angel Dust response,regarding his kind of lustful services.

Travis:Whatever you say,slut!

Travis said,insulting the spider demon as he then began laughing however Angel Dust wasn't really bothered at all.

Angel Dust:(mockingly)Ouch,Ooh! Such an insult! Let me know when you come up with something creative to call me, you sack of poorly packaged horse shit! Tell the missus I said 'Hi'.

He then kissed Travis on the lips,before giving one final word to the demon inside the vehicle.

Angel Dust:Schnookums!

Travis:(mumbling) Pack a...poor-

Travis continued to mumble as he was unable to come up with something,as he then began to drive away in his limousine,leaving Angel Dust behind.

Angel Dust then looked behind him and noticed a machine that was worked similar to a soda machine except with drugs and pressed a button for Angel Dust (for obvious reasons).

As the spider was going to enjoy his well earned drugs,a black blur suddenly past him and snatched his Angel Dust.

Random Demon:Yoink!

Angel Dust:Hey!

Random Demon:Up yours,drag show!

However,a large boulder came out of nowhere from above and crushed the random demon,leaving him to bleed out from being crushed.

Angel Dust:Oh my,God!

Angel Dust gasped as he began to pick up the ripped packet that was once his untouched bag of drugs until this fucker decided to steal it from him.

Angel Dust:My drugs! Damn it!

The spider demon looked up,frustrated to see what decided to ruin his day only to see Sir Pentious' airship,fully functional once more and blasting like he usually did.

Back with Stan,Kyle,Charlie,and Vaggie...

We see Charlie's limousine parking somewhere along with the rest of the vehicles before Stan and Kyle had finished eating their WackDonald's meals.

Charlie:We're here!

Kyle:Thanks for the food. Though I'll be honest,WackDonald's Big Wacks' are a little bit on the spicy side.

Vaggie:No problem.

Stan:To be fair,I guess that does make sense. Hell is supposed to be a fiery underworld so it would make some sense if the food was a bit hot.

Kyle:That's true.

The four then began walking themselves into the 666 News Station,with Stan and Kyle behind Charlie and Vaggie.

As they entered inside,the 666 News prior to Charlie's segment had began playing,with two of 666 News' hosts broadcasting what was causing on in Pentagram City.