Welcome to Hell

Stan,Kyle,Kenny,Cartman,and Butters all screamed as they swirled around through the portal until the portal that had brought them here spatted them out.

The South Park quintet all groaned in minor pain as they rubbed their hands until they realized where they were and their eyes were wide.

Butters:Uh,Eric? Where are we?

Stan:Yeah,dude! Where the hell are we?!

Cartman:Umm...weeeeeeeell I think we maaaaaay be in Hell.

Stan,Kyle,and Butters:What?!

Everyone except Kenny said,reacting justifiably so as Cartman's curiosity as got them stuck in Hell for the time being. However,Kenny noticed the portal was still open.

Kenny:(muffled) Guys,look the portal! We can still make it ou-

However,before the boys could try to return back to South Park,the portal had disappeared,ruining their last minute plan of being able to try and return back home.

Kenny:(muffled)Well,shit.

Kyle,being the most temperamental of the group and being the most easy to anger of the group began jumping on top of Cartman and started beating his ass very briefly.

Kyle:YOU SON OF A BITCH!

Cartman began screaming before Kyle had calmed down and stepped wailing on his fatass frenemy. If they wanted to get out of here,then they would have to work together.

Stan:Look,I know Cartman's the reason we're here in the first place but if we wanna survive,we need to work together. Me and Kyle are going to look for somewhere for us to lay low.

Butters:Well,what about us then?

Suddenly,a bunch of purple explosions came towards the quintets' direction and they all quickly jumped to the side to avoid them,albeit barely. They all looked up in the sky to see what was causing that and it appeared to be an airship.

Cartman:Hey,what the fuck?!

Kyle:Kenny,Cartman,and Butters,you guys should also try and find us some shelter around here until we get back to South Park

Kyle:Kenny,Cartman,and Butters,you guys should also try and find us some shelter around here until we get back to South Park. But don't let that airship hit you!

Butters:Oh,hamburgers! Ok,you got it.

Kenny,Cartman,and Butters all then began to walk and do their part in find some space for the boys to stay temporarily all the while trying not to let the explosions hit them.

With Stan and Kyle...

The boy in the poofball hat and the jewish boy in the green ushanka were receiving funny looks all around them due to being human children as opposed to other sinner demon or hellborn.

They then took note of this and pulled out newspaper to block their faces as to not draw any more unnecessary attention.

Stan:Hey,Kyle. Look! I see a hotel up ahead.