Once Ryoko felt she was far enough, she opened a portal back to the ship and closed it. She sighed and turned around to notice that she was inside the ship.

"Oh scrapnuts." She said as she tried to open another portal. But she was out of energy.

"Seriously?!"

"There is no need for shouting." Ryoko jumped out of her skin and turned down the hall. There stood sensei Wu. Ryoko became tense again.

"You will let me walk out of here unharmed." She said as she took a fighting stance.

"Of course... After you have some tea with me." Wu said as he walked down a connecting hall. Ryoko stood dumbfounded by the old man's request.

"Tea...?"

"Yes, come, let us have tea." Ryoko sighed and followed. A little tea wouldn't hurt. She needed the energy back anyway. She followed Sensei Wu back to his personal quarters.

"Please, take a seat." Wu said as he sat on one side of the little table. Ryoko walked with him and sat opposite of him. Wu poured some tea and slid it over to her.

"Thank you." She said as she smelt the tea. It didn't smell drugged or poisoned. She trusted the older man and pulled her mask off, making sure the upper half of her face was still covered. She sighed and took a sip.

"Mmm." She satisfyingly hummed.

"You like?" Wu chuckled as he took a sip from his own cup.

"Yes, it is a perfect blend of sweet bitterness. Is this Jasmine tea?"

"Indeed. You must be quite knowledgeable about tea."

"Not exactly. I just love jasmine."

"As the storybooks foretold." Ryoko looked up at the old man with her eyes. His eyes and face were blocked by his large hat.

"What do you mean by that...?" Wu looked up at the woman from another world.

"You are the Traveler are you not?" He asked, sliding the book over to Ryoko. She stopped the book with her hand and looked down. There, she saw a picture of a hooded figure, holding a child's hand. Ryoko sighed as she stared at the photo.

"Though there is something that bothers me." Ryoko's attention went back to the man across the table.

"According to legend, you take children. Though they do come back, they do not remember what happened. What is it you do with them?" Wu asked seriously. Ryoko placed the teacup down and closed the book.

"I take children that struggle or suffer throughout life. I take them to my home and care for them till they are well enough to return." Ryoko said simply. Wu hums and takes another sip.

"And how long does it normally take for a child to come back?"

"However long it takes for them to feel whole again." Wu chuckled and placed his cup down.

"You are an interesting being." Wu said as he looked at Ryoko. She quickly turned away from the older man and put her mask up.

"Well, I think it is time I leave." Ryoko said as she stood.

"Please, don't try to follow after. When people try to break into my world, it causes pain in my soul." Wu nodded once.

"Yes, it would be best. Farewell traveler." Ryoko bowed before opening a portal and leaving. She sighed as the portal closed behind her.

"Jeez, those ninja are so persistent." She says as she walks the path over to Eri's world.

********

As Ryoko stepped out, she almost ran into a hero. She gasped as she stepped back. The hero passed by and her eyes widened. It was Endeavor. If she had bumped into him that would have been very bad. She sighed before stepping out of the alley. Her cloak turned into a sweater and she walked down the road. Everywhere she went, she saw heroes. They all seemed to be on edge about something. Ryoko then turned herself into a student with a UA uniform. She casually walked into the school and looked around. She wanted to see what was happening now that Eri was gone. She walked around and made her way to the teachers' office. Her uniform turned back into a cloak and concealed her, making her invisible. She carefully walked around, listening to the teachers talk.