Chapter 8

Colbys Pov
I was walking through the forest on a stroll with my mate and Alpha Sam when out of the corner of my eye, I saw something dart out and come straight towards me. I turned and stepped back, trying to block the attack when the thing jumped sideways then attacked me that way. Thankfully I'm pretty fast thanks to Sams lessons and quickly blocked it, hearing a snarl then muttered words. I frowned as we jumped back, actually looking at whatever attacked me. Or I should say who. A short girl with long brown hair glared at me, her hazel eyes filled with so much hate that if looks could kill, I would be a goner.

"Who are you?" I asked the girl as she just glared at me from across the field, frowning. Sam ran up to me and fussed over me while I kept muttering I was fine while keeping an eye on the girl. Finally after what felt forever, Sam stopped fussing over me to glare at the girl as well. Who glared right back at the alpha. Not an good idea.

"Who are you?" I asked again calmly, trying to calm them both. Who just kept glaring at each other. Really? I stepped into their line of vision, making it so they couldn't see each other and faced the girl.

"My name is Colby and this is my mate and Alpha Sam. Who are you?" I told her, hoping she would finally answer. She just glared at me for a while longer before huffing and looking away, crossing her arms.

"I know who you are and I don't have to tell you my name." She spat out, looking back at us with a cold glare. Okay geez.

"Unfortunately for you, you do have to tell us since this is our territory and you are trespassing. So again, who the hell are you?" Sam said, stepping in front of me as I sigh. Big protective giant. She scowled at us for awhile before rolling her eyes and walking away. Unfortunately Sam apparently didn't like that because he suddenly growled and ran forward, just as two other things jump out of the bushes. I screamed, about to run towards Sam, when I saw who it was.
Corey and Jake, thank god. I ran towards the group as Corey, Jake and Sam held the girl as she tried to get out, screaming.

"Who the hell are you or I will throw you in our jail cell and throw away the key." Sam growled, lifting her chin and glaring at her as she glared back.

"I'm Colby's sister, you fucker." She announced, spitting in Sams face as he screamed for the two to hail her away as she spat curses at us all.

(Sooooo please don't come after me with a pitchfork...I had a lot of stuff happen to me and I work a lot so I have no idea how often I will be able to update and I also forgot all of my ideas...any ideas, feel free to comment and like. Thanks for all the nice comments and I apologize for being away so long. By the way, ain't I a stinker for that other part? Sorry had to!!!! 🤣😉 I'll try to write some more chapters but I don't remember what I was going to write so some might take longer than others. Or maybe I'll just wing it....anyhow, have a goodnight/day!!!!)