Chapter 4

(Ok...first off I am soooo sorry I took so long to update..please don't kill me....😖)
                                  Sam POV
"Mate?" I asked, staring at the brown haired boy with blue tips in his hair. He stared at the bed a couple minutes longer, gripping the sheets he was covered with tighter, before looking up at me and nodding. I gasped at his beautiful ocean eyes and fell in love with him all over again.

  "Can I get a name?" I asked softly, taking a couple of small steps forward so not to startle the boy. He stared at me for a minute before looking down and sighing, before looking back up at me, a little nervous.

  "Colby." Colby softly said, making me smile as I sit carefully on the bed, facing him as I continue to smile.

  "Hello Colby, I'm Sam Alpha of the Moon Pack and I'm not sure if you know this but we're mates." I told him, watching his reaction and I'm glad I did. He smiled, nodding slightly as a cute blush decorated his cheeks, making me smile even more.

  "Well why not take this time to get to know each other before we go eat dinner?" I asked as he nodded and we started talking nonstop until a knock on the door brought us back to reality.

  "Dinner is ready guys. If you don't want to miss it you might want to get downstairs." A female voice said a little angrily which made me think Devyn somehow convinced Kat to come up here. That sneaky devil.

  You ready to officially meet everyone Colby?" I asked, turning to my mate as he ruffled his slightly damp hair from his shower earlier.

  "As ready as I'll ever be. But let's go." Colby said, smiling nervously as he takes my hand and we go downstairs to the dining area and everyone gasps as they look towards the door and see the two of us.,

  "Guys, I'll like you to officially meet my mate, Colby." I said smiling as I motion to Colby, who nervously waves. Everyone just kind of stared at him for a couple of minutes before rushing him and hugging him, leading him to his seat as they ask all kinds of questions. Though when it came to his personal life, he would dodge the question with another question, just like in our get to know each other private session.

  Finally after hours of talking with Colby, everyone heads up to bed after taking care of all the dishes and putting everything away. I close the door to our bedroom and turn around to see Colby taking off his shirt, seeing his beautiful upper body making me growl a bit in pride that he's mine. He turns around, smiling as he looks me up and down as well, checking me out. I stalk towards him and pick him up, making him squeak in surprise as he laughs as we land on the bed in a tangle. We lay there for a bit, just enjoying each other presence before asking my question,

  "Why did you not answer anyone's questions about your personal life?" I ask , making him stiffen. He lifted up his head and looked me in the eyes, searching for something I guess because he sighed and shook his head before laying his head back down so he sniff my neck.

  "I don't want to talk about it yet. Is that okay?" Colby asked softly, his voice quivering a bit from fear I think. I chuckle, running my hand through his hair as I kiss head then lay it back against.

  "Of course it's okay. But one day we do need to talk about it." I said as he nodded then we both fell asleep, smiling.

   (Okay I Hope this sort of makes up for not being here for who know how long....I'm sorrrryyyyyyyy :(