Chapter 3

Sam POV
"Okay guys, do that move about another ten times then we'll call it a day." I told the young warrriors, who nodded and started practicing the move on each other as I walked through the rows to make sure they were doing okay. As I walked back to the front of the class, I glanced at the wolf underneath a nearby tree, just watching us. I smiled at my mate, who gave me a wolf y grin in return. Warmth fills my body, making my smile even bigger as I call the class to attention and dismiss them, walking over to the wolf after talking to some of the guys.

It's been about a month since the wolf was here, and at first the wolf wouldn't leave my bedroom, until I coaxed it out with a steak. Now it follows me wherever I go, but hontestly I like it so it's okay. As I near the tree, the wolf let's out a big yawn before stretching then getting up, meeting up with me as we walk towards the main house.

We go inside and to the kitchen, making myself and the wolf a sand which before going back to my room to chill for a bit before doing anything else.
——————————————————————————

"Hey Sam, wake up please." A voice softly said, lightly shaking me. I groaned and swatted the hand away before turning over and suddenly getting a face full of hair. My eyes open immediately and I sit up, spitting out hair that got in my mouth and groaning. I heard a chuckle and looked up, to see Devyn standing there trying not to laugh. I wiped off the remaining hair from my face and looked at Devyn, wondering why she was here.

"I'm sorry to disturb your nap with your mate, but we have a bit of a problem." Devyn said, her smile turning into a frown. I frowned as well, actually worried because Devyn isn't one to get this worried.

"What's wrong?" I asked softly, getting up from the bed and following Devyn outside.

"Some of the wolves are fighting each other now. I don't know what to do. I tried to stop it but..." Devyn said, showing me her arm which made me stop and grab it quickly, growling. Her arm had scratches all over with a couple of bite marks and still bleeding.

"Why the hell haven't you gotten this taken care of!?" I asked, enraged as Devyn raised an eyebrow.

"There are wolves fighting. That's a little more important then this." Devyn said, pointing to her arm and rolling her eyes. I glared at her this time, not appreciating what she said. I growled and grabbed her hand, pulling her towards the conflict that she pointed out, and pulled her towards it.

After a couple of minutes of walking, I heard growling and dropped her hand, running towards the two wolves. A black wolf lunges at the brown wolf, biting its leg and making it yelp and fall down. The black wolf leaned down, ready to go for the kill, when another wolf lunges at the black one, growling at it.

I growled and pushed myself to go faster, worried about the two wolves fighting. I shoulder rammed the black wolf, making it fly away from the other wolf and growled, putting my Alpha "voice" in it as well. The wolf growled before running off, me huffing from anger before turning around to see the brown wolf had shifted back to his human form, holding his bleeding leg as Elton hovered over him, arguing with the injured wolf.

"I'm fucking serious Corey! You need to see Devyn!!!! Your injuries!" Elton growled out, tired of his friends stubbornness.

  "You don't have to go to Devyn because she's right here." I told them, both of us kneeling down to see the damage. As Devyn checked out the brown haired mans injury, I turned to Elton who was about to say something, until someone jumped on his back, almost making him fall but thankfully didn't. I looked over to see a purple haired man frowning down at Corey, worry evident on his face.

  "What happened?" The man asked, getting off of Elton's back and sitting beside Elton on his left. I shook my head and looked at Corey, who started to curse a little bit as Devyn cared for the injury.

"Corey what exactly happened?" I asked as Corey started to blush badly then looked down at the ground. We waited for a bit until we heard footsteps before a whole group came running up, looking scared.

  "Hey guys!!! Is everyone okay! What happened!" A tall brown haired boy asked, worried.

  "I'm not too sure what happened, I was about to ask Corey." I told them which Corey was about to say, until we heard a gasp and a blue haired girl rushed forward, grabbing Devyns arm and staring at it Angrily before turning to me, her usual brown eyes light gold from anger.

  "Where the hell were you and why did you let her get hurt!!!!!!!" The blue haired yelled at me, slightly growling. I raise my eyebrows at her, but she just growled so I sighed and shook my head, looking back at her with a smile.

  "I didn't know that she went to try to diffuse a fight. If I had known, I would have stopped her but apparently she thought she could handle it before trying to get me. And I still have no idea what the fuck happened so can we please listen to Corey now!?" I growled out, tired of waiting. The blue haired started to growl, but Devyn put a hand on her best friends arm, calming her down immediately.

  "Well...uh..Matt said something that pissed me off and I blacked out and started to fight him." Corey mumbled out, looking at the ground still blushing. I raised my eyebrows but before I could say anything else, Elton picked up Corey and the blue haired girl picked up Devyn and they carried them off, growling at anyone else who tried to follow. We watched them for awhile before turning to each other, smiles on our faces.

  "Do you think this will help bring them together? They've been pining after each other for the longest time." A African American guy says, raising an eyebrow making us laugh a bit.

  "I hope so but maybe I should stay away from Katrina for awhile. That look she gave me today was a serious death glare. If looks could kill, I'll be dead. Thank god Devyn can calm her down." I said as everyone else chuckled.

  "Leave them alone for awhile and I'm pretty sure they'll be okay. Let's go get something to eat since it's late." A brown haired boy said smiling as I nodded.

  "Your right Mike, lets goooo!!" I said, throwing my arm up, making everyone laugh as we walked towards the main house. We saw other wolves walking into the house and most everyone in the kitchen so I tapped the purple guy on the shoulder as he turned around with an eyebrow raised.

  "I'm going to go get my mate, I'll be right back Jake." I told him, him nodding as I left to go upstairs and opened the door, gasping out loud from what I saw.

  A brown haired boy with blue tips in his hair sat on the bed, looking down at the sheets as I came in, then looked up after a couple of minutes, his ocean blue eyes making me gasp. We stared at each other for a second, before I finally uttered out a single sentence.

  "Mate?" I asked softly, my heart racing as the boy nods his head.

  (Yup leaving It there cuz....cliffhangersssssss!!! Sorry this took so long. I started this at noon today and finally finished it now at almost 9 pm.....😒😒😒😒 fuck this day...anyhow hope you guys like it!!!!

Word Count: 1334 🤗