Bitch.

I saw a nigga walking up to my car making me take my safety off of my gun and cock it. Just in case. He knocked on my window and I looked up at him.

Cordell. I'm ignoring this bitch ass nigga.

He knocked on my window again.

"What bitch?" I asked him rolling my window down halfway.

"You know where you at?" He asked me as I looked around.

"Obviously nigga I drove here," I spoke making him laugh.

"You a sassy ass nigga ain't you?" He spoke as I stared at him with a straight face. "Why you over here?"

"Why you talking to me? I don't fuck with yo dumb ass and don't we hate eachother? Why you talking to me like we friends or some shít?" I asked him as he smirked at me.

"Nigga you hate me. I never said I hate you. Eveytime we fight it's cause yo hot head ass always swinging on me. I don't care about you enough to hate yo small ass," he spoke making me roll my eyes.

"Yea I bet my small ass beat yo big ass, bitch. Get away from my car," I spoke making him look around.

"You might wanna watch how you talk to me in my hood. My niggas might get mad," he said making me put my hand on the door handle to get out. I've never been pussy.

Never.

He put his hand on my door and close it back quickly looking at me smiling.

"Chill. Im not tryna go there with you today and I don't wanna see you in no body bag just yet. This beef we got entertaining as fuck," he spoke leaning into my car.

"Imma shoot the fuck outta you," I spoke aiming my gun up at him.

"Do it," He spoke making me put my finger on the trigger.

"Open the door bitch!" I heard making me me turn and look at Itrez who was standing there with the girl. Only took 20 minutes.

"Fuck you west side niggas doing I've here?! Y'all gotta death wish?" Some ugly ass nigga said walking over to my car making Itrez pull his strap out too. I opened my door only you have Cordell close my door again

"They good nigga. Chill," He spoke pushin the guy back. "Head out nigga,"

"Fuck you," I spoke pulling him off. I really can't stand that nigga. He swears he's like this cool ass nigga with his lame ass. Always tryna have these comebacks and jokes like niggas fuck with them then act like they doing you a favor by stopping his niggas from walking over.

Shit I could have stopped him myself with my bullets. He ain't do shit special.

Cordell was always the type to act like he's better than other niggas like he got shít figured out and he was so mature. Bitch you still in the streets like the rest of us. Weird ass nigga. He was always tryna act like he didn't have a problem with us west side niggas knowing he's probably killed some of us. I don't give a fuck what he's talking about. He don't gotta hate me I'm always hate that bitch.

"Fuck he was doing at the car?" Itrez asked me.

"Talking shit," I replied as the girl chuckled.