I didn't care now though at all and he definitely wasn't my last body.

My days consisted of selling drugs, doing deliveries, running up on niggas that OG sends us too, smoking, and fucking bitches. These females loved me and I knew why. I was a nigga making money and they wanted that. Little did they know all they were getting from me was dick and maybe some McDonald's. That's about it. I wasn't wifing these hoes and I wasn't going down on them. I wasn't getting on my knees for no one. I don't know where these bitches been  and who they been fucking.

When I fucked them we also always met up at a hotel. I wasn't bringing them to my place and I wasn't going to there's. They wasn't about to set me up. I also wrapped my dick up. I'm not fucking these girls raw. These bitches are hoes. That's one thing my brother taught me. Always wrap it up.

Always.

I walked to my bathroom looking at my hard dick as I stood over my toilet. Shit. I peed quickly relieving myself and flushed the toilet. I washed my hands and brushed my teeth before walking back to my room.

From "OG":
I need you to go pick me
up some sugar from P.

I hate that nigga P.

To "OG":
Aight

I sat my phone down and stood back up pulling out some clothes for today. I sat them on my bed and walked to my bathroom turning my shower on. I head a knock on my front door making me go back to my room and grab my strap. I held it close to my waist and walked to the front door looking out the peephole. I sighed opening the door once I realized it was Itrez.

"You was finna shoot me gang?" He asked me laughing as I nodded my head not cracking a smile.

I didn't smile or laugh much. I was a serious person so that's just how I was. I wasn't a big joker.

"Yea," I replied making him smack his lips and walk in. He closed my door locking it before sitting in my couch.

"You coming with me to P?" He asked me as I nodded my head.

"Yea he already hit me up. That's gone be later tonight tonight though. I needa go make a few stops though if you tryna come with," I said to him as he nodded his head.

"Yea nigga. I ain't got shit else to do. There is this one bitch that wants me though. I told her I had a partner and she said she down for a two man. You tryna fuck her?" He asked me as I shrugged.

It wouldn't be the first time we fucked the same girl together. Training bitches.

"I'm down. Where she stay?" I asked him as he smirked at me. "I'm not fucking no east side bitch,"

"She got like fo' kids so I know her pussy legit. We just gotta pick her up and then we can hit the 'tel pussy," he said to me making me roll my eyes.

"Whatever nigga. Tell her ass be ready cause I'm not tryna be over there long," I spoke walking into the bathroom and quickly showering.

Please don't let this day turn into something else.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I sat in my car in front of this girls house with my gun on my lap as Itrez walked into her house. I locked my doors looking around with my windows up. I hope he hurry up. I'm not tryna be involved with no niggas out here.

I waited about ten minutes before I called this nigga.

"Hold up nigga," he spoke hanging up the phone.