"You are awake, oh fuck me. I'm so sorry, Gracie. I fucked up. I should have been there." He cries into the hug, and I feel myself growing more confused and scared. Something serious happened, and I have no idea what.

"Theo..." Sophie whispers a little, and he pulls away.

"Yeah?"

"She has serious memory loss. She doesn't remember about the trip here," Theo looks down at me, his face looking sad and empty.

"What?..No. Gracie, do you remember me trying to teach you how to surf the other day?" He asks, sounding worried but hopeful. I really try to remember, but I can't. I look down, and I feel Theo holding my hands.

"You have to remember. For me, Gracie." I smile a little.

"Will you guys tell me what happened?" Sophie nods a little, handing me a phone.

"What is this?" I ask, looking down at it.

"Four weeks ago, you got a text from an unknown number. They threatened you with a video of the rape. If you didn't leave Mattheo, they would leak the video." My eyes meet Matt, who looks at me with sad eyes.

"That's why we are on a break?" He nods a little.

"You acted strange. None of us knew what was going on. Then we came here, and yesterday...." Sophie stops, her eyes filled with tears.

"Yesterday, Label showed up and tried something on you again." Mattheo adds, looking down, and my heart stops. Label... The memories from last night hit me like a bitch slap, and I feel myself tearing up.

"I remember..." Theo squeezes my hand three times to show me his love.

"What happened?" I try to ask, wanting to know what I dont remember.

"We found you. Adam handled Label. Matt and I took you back home as you fainted."

"As I returned to the club, the police had already taken care of Label. Adam stood talking to some guys, and we learned more about the video and number." The video... Is it leaked?

"What happened?"

"Label had the video on his phone. His friend told us everything. He wanted you to leave Mattheo and stay alone so he could get his revenge without having Mattheo as your bodyguard. He was the one texting you." I look down.

"And the video?"

"This is Labels phone. It's deleted. Everything is handled by the police at this point, and he won't bother you anymore. For real this time." Tears are running down my eyes, feeling relieved but scared simultaneously. So much has been going on lately, and I'm scared of falling apart.

"Can you guys maybe leave us alone?" Mattheo asks the others, and Theo frowns a little.

"You expect me to leave my sister after this? Sorry mate, but no." I hugged Theo a bit.

"It's okay, Theo. Mattheo and I need to catch up on some stuff, and you can talk later. I will be fine." His eyes inspect me before nodding a little.

"You have two minutes, riddle."

"Five,"

"One and fifty right now."

"For fucks sake, just let me talk to my girlfriend." Sophie and Theo smile a little before leaving the room, and Mattheo pulls me closer to him.

"I'm still your girlfriend?" He chuckles a little before leaving a kiss on top of my head.

"I may not have understood what was going on, but you have always been my girlfriend, Gracie Nott. Even if you wanted me to think of something else. My love for you is still in here." He grabs my hand and takes it to his heart. I look up, meeting his eyes blushing. "

I'm sorry... I should have told you the truth." He grabs my chin, making me look at him.

"I agree. I always want you to let me in and tell me everything happening. But I also understand why you didn't tell me. You were in danger, Gracie, and even if I'm always going to be here for you. I was freaking out last night." He leaves a kiss on top of my head.

"Everything will be alright from now on. No one can hurt you." He hugs me tightly.

"Matt?"

"Hmm?" He looks down at me.

"Will we be okay? If this is all too much-" A smile takes place in his place.

"If hundreds of people love you on this earth, I'm one of them. If there are three people, I'm one of them. And if there is one, im the one. Because even if Theo and Sophie love you more than air itself. No one will love you the way I do. And if no one loves you, I'm dead and love you from heaven." I chuckle a little, wiping away a tear.

"It's cute that you think you will end up in heaven." He tries to look offended.

"Rude, I will let you know that my girlfriend is taking me to heaven. Because she's the nicest and most adorable girl on this earth," I smile a little.

"You are such a weirdo."

"I love you," I hide my face in his chest.

"I love you too," he lifts me up, leaning down to kiss my lips.

"I know you dont remember much. But are you okay? Let me know if anything feels weird or hard for you. I understand what you are going through." I nod slowly. His eyes light up as I lean in to kiss him again.

"Will you take me back?"

"I never left you, Matty," he smiles bigger.

________
Theo bestie - Gracie

Theo bestie😩💅🏼
I'm getting food from the Italian place
What do u want?

Gracie
not hungry
Thx tho

Theo bestie😩💅🏼
I'm trying it again
I
Am getting you food
What do you want

Gracie
Idk Theo?
Whatever works

Theo bestie😩💅🏼
Gracie
Don't make me run home again and hug you
This was hard enough

Gracie
Ik
You didn't leave me for a day

Theo bestie😩💅🏼
We have 3 more weeks here
I'm getting you food so you don't get sick

Gracie
Pizza?

Theo bestie😩💅🏼
Perfect
Pomodoro?

Gracie
W buratta

Theo bestie😩💅🏼
That's my girl
The one I love

Gracie
Yeah you're gay so

Theo bestie😩💅🏼
Be honored

Gracie
my soulmate 🫶

Theo bestie😩💅🏼
U ok?

Gracie
Mattheo is playing w my hair

Theo bestie😩💅🏼
Your fav

Gracie
Orgasm

Theo bestie😩💅🏼
I'll be home very soon
Any drinks?

Gracie
Lemonade

Theo bestie😩💅🏼
Pink?

Gracie
Yk me

Theo bestie😩💅🏼
Perfect
I love you remember that

Gracie
And I love you

Theo bestie😩💅🏼
To the moon and to Saturn

Gracie
And back🫶

_______
Why is this shit spinning so much

Question of the day:  your fav person in the world?