Impossible secret date Pt. 2

Start bij het begin

When the "couple" got there, they both saw the stand that sell sakura mochis, which made Yue's eyes sparkle making Monkey king softly chuckled at Yue's love for sakura mochis which he find it adorable before purchasing a bag full. They went to the table and sat down, Monkey King sat next to Yue. He pulled out two and handed one to her. He watched as she took a bite, his eyes never leave her figure.

 He watched as she took a bite, his eyes never leave her figure

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

She took a bite widened, her eyes widened. "Yummy!" She exclaimed with stars in her eyes with a hint of blush as Wukong chuckled at her reaction as he took a bite as well. "This is amazing! I can see why people like this stuff." He exclaimed with stars. "I know right? My uncle Tang always took me fun places to spend time together and he even let me try the mochi." Yue said as Wukong noticed something in her mouth.

"You have something on your mouth." He said as Yue wiped the wrong side of her mouth, making Wukong chuckle a bit. "Let me." He said as he licked the substance off her face. Yue froze and turned cherry red.

He chuckled at her look,as she looked at him shocked. "T-Thanks." She said before looking away. He laughed a bit, before taking her hand. "Yue... if you ever need anything... don't be afraid to let me know, okay?" Wukong asked as Yue smiled at him and nodded at him.

They stared at each other, before they began to move a bit closer. Before they could do anything else, a disguised bull clone brushed past them, knocking Yue down and snatching the bag. "Hey! Come back here with that!" Monkey king yelled and ran after the bull clone. "Wait!" Yue tried to call her mentor but was already left, leaving her alone in the amusement park.

Yue dusted herself off and sighed as the mochi she was eating fell on the floor. 'Oh dear... now what?' Yue thought to herself with a complicated look on her face, and felt someone's shoulder. "Hello noodle girl." A familiar voice spoke making her yelped and whipped her head to the side only to see RedSon, who is in different clothes instead of his usual attire. He wore a pair of jeans with some ripped pieces, a black shirt with a red jacket. He has his hair up in the usual style and is also wearing his small sunglasses. And finally wearing purple sneakers as his shoe choice.

"RedSon!.... I wasn't expecting to see you here..." Yue trailer off, not knowing what to say next just to see her enemy in the amusement park since she thought amusement park isn't his cup of tea. "Well... I had a reason to be here, noodle girl! But what are you doing here?" RedSon asked as Yue sighed and answered, "well, my date and I were supposed to hang out tonight, but someone took the bag we had and pretty much left me here to chase after them." After Yue finished explaining, Red-son held back a growl. "Well he's not a gentleman to leave a lady like yourself here alone." Red-son said as they stood still for a minute until RedSon cleared his throat. "Well if it's alright with you, I'll be with you until your date comes back." He said as Yue looked at him in shocked before smiling a bit. "Okay. I don't mind." Yue said as RedSon took her hand and walked around the park while blushing.

RedSon noticed a stall selling jewelry. "Yue, let's check out that stall over there." He pointed at the stall nearby as Yue looked excited.

Once they got the stall, they started to look at the different accessories, RedSon looked at Yue and she looks so excited and happy. 'My Queen, you look so beautiful when you smile' he smiled softly as he looked at her, he noticed she was looking at one particular accessory.