Nao's episode part 2

I made a deal with myself that I'd update when the previous chapter hits 100 views. 😀✌

Didn't think it'd be after three days. Thanks tho, this is awesome. Though, maybe I'll stick with weekly updates if I have the energy.

_________________

"How was school?" Aya asked. She was the eldest of Yoshioka. "Did you get all of your schoolwork done with Takashi?"

"Mm".

"... How was school?"

"Some 9th or-or 8th graders... asked for join club... to join, um.. their club".

"Ah", she nodded thoughtfully before going through the sentence one more time in her head, "Um... do tell how that works? You're in high school, right?"

"The club will sta-start when he's in high-high school".

"Oh... I see".

"I don't want to", Nao dropped his bag down before walking to the living room.

Aya followed, "What club? It could be fun for all you know. Expect if it's sports, you suck at it", she laughed at her own joke as Nao threw a pillow towards her. "Seriously though, what kind of club?"

"Host club".

"Host club!" Aya yelled leaning over the sofa that Nao was sitting on, returning the pillow to its own place, "Wow, high school has really changed", she nodded to herself, "Or maybe it's because they're all loaded".

"Either way, I'm not, do-do-doing it".

"Eh, why? Sounds fun, and my dear brother is so popular with the ladies", she patted Nao's head, "And maybe your speech would get better, you know? Your speech sounds really good already, but if you just continued speaking more, it could improve even more".

"Sounds like a hassle".

"So what, you'd be able to spend more time with Takkun and Mitsu, wouldn't you?"

"Can you imagine... I... surrounded by people and... e-e-enter-enter-enter-tai-tai-ning them?"

"That sounded bad", Aya commented.

Nao had to meet the Hitachiin twins on occasions. Their families did business together and Nao was closest to their age, so in his mum's eyes, it made sense to always bring him along. It was a bit uncomfortable sitting on a chair facing the bed where two identical boys sat, staring and silently judging him. Nao looked around the room, not looking for anything in particular but avoiding the eyes of the two.

"How old are you?" One of them asked.

"15, you?" Nao knew the answer, he had seen them in school, quite often actually.

"13", they said in sync.

"Who is which? Which is which? ... dumb, sounds dumb. Who's who?" He was moving his head around while trying to come up with the right words.

"Do you wanna play a game?" One asked. Nao made few incoherent gestures, but apparently the twins gathered enough to take them as approval. "Lets play-"

"-Which one is Hikaru game?" They said in sync.

Nao squinted his eyes, how is he supposed to tell them apart if he was never told anything to begin with. "First. Um, tell you, what is you..." he looked away for a moment, "Tell who's who". They raised their eyebrows, so perfectly in sync Nao felt slightly shivers.