Yoshioka Nao

Characteristics 

Age: 17

Birthday: October 24th

Star sign: Scorpio 

Gender: Male

Height: 170 cm

Weight: 56 kg

Blood type: AB

Ethnicity: Asian

Nationality: Japanese

Relatives: 

Unnamed father (status unknown)

Unnamed mother (alive)

Yoshioka Aya (eldest sister)

Yoshioka Gen (second eldest sister)

Yoshioka Mae (third eldest sister)

Yoshioka Sui (older sister)

Personal Status

Favourite subject(s): Modern Japanese

Favourite food(s): Anything sweet, foods with easily recognisable flavours

School: Ouran academy

Occupation: Student

Club: Ouran Host club, Ouran crafting club (vice president)

Appearance

Nao has strawberry blond hair, almost described as light pink without mistake by his sisters. His eyebrows are gentle and more brown-ish, as his eyes are light brown. His face is also often commented to be girly, which Nao nowadays embraces and wears light layer of makeup to make his skin smoother and cleaner in his own opinion. 

Nao is near sighted and wears thin golden rimmed roundish glasses every now and then, after getting used to contact lenses he wears glasses only about once a week. He is around the average height at the time, he has a skinny build, expect his arms have built slightly more muscle over time, but it is not noticeable. He has calluses on his hands from relentless work with crocheting, knitting and sewing, but otherwise his hands are very soft and he uses lotion often to combat the inevitable hard spots on his hands.

Outside of school Nao likes to wear simple jeans and different coloured knitted sweaters, mostly pastel colours and black or blue jeans. 

His rose is pale pink, almost matching with Honey. It can be associated with femininity and gentleness, which are few of Nao's most prevalent features when he is around guests.