Nao's episode part 1

There will be an episode 5, but this was ready to go, so have it instead

________________________

"Nao-senpai", Haruhi called. She sat besides him. "How did a person like you end up in the Host club? Did you just follow after Honey-senpai and Mori-senpai?" Nao shook his head, he didn't like the idea of joining any club that required extra speaking. "Also, weren't you already in some other club?" To this he nodded.

"Him", middle school Tamaki said pointing at Nao who was crocheting something of bright red yarn. There were some girls are him asking small questions and laughing. "We need him".

"That's Yoshioka Nao, he's in the same class as Haninozuka-senpai and Morinozuka-senpai", Kyoya told, "He's in the crafts club", he hummed watching as Nao handed one of the girls a bright red cat head before starting another, "I see".

"He's perfect".

The two approach Nao when he was left alone. "Good day, Yoshioka-senpai", Tamaki said.

Nao looked at him bowing his head a little.

"I and my friend, Kyoya, are forming a Host club once we enter high school", he told sitting down, Nao had put down his work, "Your classmates Haninozuke and Morinozuka have already pre-joined".

"Really?"

"Ooh, you have a nice voice", Tamaki told, "And yes. Would you also like to join?"

Nao shook his head.

"Oh, why? You'd be great".

"Speaking is, uh, don't like, um... speak, no... I don't like... speaking", Nao slowly told. Tamaki leaned closer to Nao's face who leaned back. He looked at Kyoya who was standing next to them with a black folder. "No".

"Did they pressure you into coming?" Haruhi asked, "Did they blackmail you?"

"No!" Tamaki screamed, "He came voluntarily!" he continued. Nao looked at him questioning. "You really did! I don't know how!"

Haruhi looked at her upperclassmen, "Pardon?"

"It was Kyoya who got Nao-senpai to say yes", Tamaki explained sitting down with them.

Nao was walking through the hallway with one book that he's been reading for French class. He left his bag behind in the class, trying to make an attempt to find a good place to ready for a while. He walked pass a corner just to see Kyoya standing there, "Jeez!" he almost screamed holding his chest.

"Good day to you as well", Kyoya told pushing himself from the wall to stand with Nao, "Do you have a speech impediment?" he asked.

"Yes".

"Is that the sole reason for you not joining?"

"Mm".

"Are you-"

"Nao-kun!" Honey yelled running after him, giggling, "You left your bag in the class! You're not able to do your math tasks without it!"

"Mm", Nao took his bag sighing, his plan was ruined, "Thanks Mitsu", he said.

"No need to thank me, let's do the tasks together, it's much more fun!"

"Sure", he threw the messenger bag on his shoulder turning away from Kyoya. "I like said... before said... no".

"It truly wasn't my doing either", Kyoya said, "I always assumed it was Honey-senpai or Mori-senpai". They all looked at Honey who had come to cling to Nao from behind the couch.

"Why don't you like the idea of the Host club?" Honey asked walking towards a library, "Takashi thought it was okay".

"Like, dislike, I dislike, do you like think? Do you like it?"

Honey hummed looking in front of them while Nao was looking at him, "It just seemed fun".

"You... You're happier now... why?"

"Tama-chan told it was fine to like cute things", Honey told bringing Usa-chan closer to Nao, "It's okay to be like you are".

"Big, too big, too much talking", Nao nodded, "Not int... intere..." he sighed, "In-te-res-ted". If he ever got frustrated it always got worse, he couldn't even say simple words sometimes that he got angry.

"Don't force yourself to do anything you don't want to... I think you're well off in the crafting club anyway".

"I didn't do anything either", Honey told hugging Nao as he was holding Honey's forearm, "Takashi, did you convince Nao to join?!" he yelled.

Nao was sitting on the floor of Mori's bedroom, leaning to the bed a little. Mori was doing homework in front of his desk. "Did you... um, join cuz of... Mitsu?" he asked.

"No", Mori answered looking back from his chair.

"Why?"

"I don't know", he said, "I think I just liked the idea".

Nao laughed, "A-As if". Neither of them spoke much outside of this room. "Kendo... happy... um no, was it... fun?"

"Of course. You also had club in the afternoon, was it fun?"

"Yes!" Nao happily told rushing to his bag, "Look!" he told showing him a small Mori, "It's you. I too made Mitsu-kun". He took another ball with blue uniform jacket and black trousers from his bag, "Mini Usa-chan, as well", he told.

Mori quietly took mini version of himself, holding it like a fragile object despite it being closed well and full of stuffing. "It's nice".

"Lame reac-reaction", Nao told, he took one last crochet work, it was a mini version of himself. He dropped it in front on Mori on the desk. Mori took the Nao plushie, handling it even more carefully than the last one. "I-I will take this", he said taking the Mori plushie back, "You're free to kee-p the other".

"I did nothing", Mori stated.

"... Just how did you end up here?" Hikaru asked leaning over the couch to Nao's right side.

Soon Kaoru was on his left, "Yea, how?"