Fourth episode, part 1

Today everyone from the host club were wearing more of a traditional Japanese attire, most of which were designed by the twins' mother, Nao remembered. They were quite beautiful and simple enough to put on- though he had difficult time earlier that day helping Honey to put on his.

Nao was sitting opposite of Kyoya, making Japanese calligraphy, a skill he acquired only few weeks ago, but turned out to be quite good at it. He had good handwriting to begin with, but writing with ink and a paintbrush while also trying to make it look aesthetic was no joke.

"Can you do another love?" one of the girls asked. Nao nodded starting the small strokes. "Hello, Kyoya".

"I can't get over how great you look in that kimono. Are you planning to release any more picture books of the host club?" another girl asked.

"We only have Nao-senpai's new scarf collection coming out in few weeks". Kyoya looked at Nao waiting for him to look at the girls and make a peace sign, but he seemed to be too focused on the calligraphy. "Unfortunately there are no picture books planned at present time".

"The Autumn collection was so minimalistic and beautiful. Can I order the collection in advance?"

"I'm afraid that since it's all handmade we're still in the process of stocking and to make it fairer we don't offer anything in advance". That was against what Kyoya would've wanted, but Nao told he was not going to make half of the designs if there was pre-ordering for the girls who spend more money at the actions. "But you can still vote on designs in our website and you might get an idea of what's coming".

Kaoru and Hikaru peaked behind a set up wall, "Why there are no more picture books?" Hikaru asked, "Doesn't the club make a lot of money?"

"From the sell of promotional items?" Kaoru added.

Nao handed the calligraphy to one of the girls. He himself priced every piece he has made over the years- which was a lot- and most of them was just twice as much as the yarn had cost. Almost everything was under 2000 yen, which didn't please Kyoya in the slightest.

Nao turned to Kyoya and Kyoya turned to the twins, "That's true, but the items are poor quality or sold too cheap". He pulled out few of the pictures, all of them blurry and from weird angles. "Those picture books were full of nothing but amateur hidden camera shots. However", he pushed back his glasses and pulled out a calculator, what a scary man, Nao thought. "If we wanna create some higher quality money making products, I'm afraid we'd have to draw money from from the school's budget".

Honey came crying from somewhere, "Haru-chan, Haru-chan! I don't know how, but I lost one of my sandals", he told, wiping his tears in front of the guests.

Nao walked up to Mori how was coming a bit behind Honey, "Have? You".

"Yes".

Nao nodded, he didn't feel like trying to find the sandal even though he had a feeling Honey had left it somewhere on purpose, but that was another thing. When Nao and Mori walked up wot Honey to return it and Mori even put it on Honey, Nao heard the twins snicker, "Mother, father and their child", Hikaru said.

Nao made a swift turn, checked his surroundings before pulling down his lower eyelid and sticking his tongue out. "Don't be childish", Mori said, essentially turning Nao by grabbing his head and turning it and waiting for the rest of the body to follow. He was standing up, holding Honey like a child in his arms.

"Takkun.. are mean", Nao sobbed, hugging Honey from behind, even though he ultimately hugged Mori with Honey in between.

Honey patted Nao's head, "Don't worry Nao-chan, you're not childish".

"No!" Nao quickly turned to the voice. "Don't touch me! You're phony!"

Everyone looked at the scene, quite confused. Nao thought that this must be the third time his charm hasn't worked, first being Nao- though Tamaki doesn't know that- second Haruhi and this the third. It must be a weird feeling.

Tamaki held his face, "What do you mean? I'm phony?"

She pointed at Tamaki, "Just what I said, you're phony? I find it hard to believe that someone like you is the prince character of this host club!" Tamaki gasped and began taking steps back. "You shouldn't go spreading your love around so easily like that, you stupid! You must be a dim witted narcissist! You're incompetent! You're a commoner! You're disgusting!"

After the insults, after Tamaki's new invention of one man slow mode and some more confusion, she spotted Kyoya. "It's you Kyoya!" she ran to him and hugged him, "Oh how I've longed to meet you! My one and only prince charming".

...

Everyone was changing into their regular school clothes, others demanding more help than others. Nao was standing in front of his boyfriend with his hands up, as he was untying the belt that he had earlier tied too well for Nao to take off on his own.

"I'm never let, uh", he made a motion similar to tying something with his hands, "Too well".

"I'm sorry".

"As if". Nao felt him feeling his waist. "I know, I am... well shape, good shape, but".

"Not now?"

"Not now", Nao confirmed.

...

Nao didn't hate the idea of having a manager. Maybe Kyoya would be able to relax a little more... no, Nao wasn't going to lie to himself, there was no way Kyoya would be more relaxed. He was going to continue working Nao until his hands almost bled.

"Hey everyone!" Renge opened the door, "You'll be happy to know that your new manager, Renge, has baked all of you some cookies!" she pulled out a small basket of cookies, which admittedly looked good.

"Isn't she ladylike?" Tamaki happily made some sort of improvised mini dance around her, "I'm so moved by your generosity!"

"I didn't bake these cookies for you, you phony prince", Renge said, driving Tamaki to sulk in a corner.

Renge told Kyoya something, then probably dreamed of the game character Kyoya looked like since before he was able to answer, Renge was telling how sweet he was. Funny in a way, but also scary how she dreamed very alike to Tamaki.

Honey and Nao had snatched few cookies from the basket now trying them out. "She wasn't kidding, these cookies really are burned", Honey commented. Nao agreed, having his tongue out.

"Don't eat that, it's bad for you", Mori told coming from behind. As Renge heard this, she got mad. Mori grabbed Honey on the other side and Nao on the other, running away from Renge who was now running after them.

"She's scaring me!" Honey yelled.

Haruhi was left with the cookies, and she thought them to be alright. When the ruckus began the third years were released and then also left to look at the fighting which ignited from something- probably the twins did something to annoy Tamaki.

"Renge-chan, Renge-chan, want some?" Honey offered her some milk, "It's milk", he told.

"Lukewarm", she answered. Lukewarm? The milk? Did she for some reason want lukewarm milk? Nao tilted his head at the idea, no. Sounded bad.

"Huh?" Haruhi asked.