First episode, part 2

The girls were immediately all over Honey once the three came into the room. None of it was truly surprising, it was almost expected, predictable. They sat down with the girls; Mori as quiet as ever, Honey doing his own thing and Nao taking out a crochet work he's been doing for some time now.

"What are you making?" one of the girls asked.

Nao made two peace signs putting them on his head like cat eats.

"He once said he wishes it comes out just as cute as you girls", Honey giggled, of course, that wasn't true, but the girls would be free to think whatever they wanted. "Will you make Usa-chan a little brother soon?"

"Mm", Nao nodded.

"Is that boy really a third year student?" Haruhi asked, which was an understandable question, Nao would expect Honey to be in middle school, maybe even elementary if he didn't know better.

"Nao-senpai certainly looks young but I can assure you; he's a third year". Kyoya smiled at Nao when saying this, getting a dirty look from him. "Honey-senpai may seem young and childish, but he's a prodigy".

"Huh?"

"And then Mori-senpai's allure is his strong and silent disposition", Kyoya continued.

Nao didn't think Mori was necessarily quiet, he got talkative when they were alone. If Honey happened to be with them, he'd do all the talking. 

Then Honey left, their biggest charm was gone and they were left alone with the ladies. Nao quickly looked at Mori who also seemed to acknowledge it. Now there was only one thing to do; "You're so talented Nao-chan", Mori leaned over the other boy placing his hand over the other boy's hand and leaned his face closer as Nao tried to make himself smaller out of embarrassment.

"Ta-Takashi..." Nao whimpered.

The girls squealed.

"... Is that their appeal when Honey-senpai isn't there?" Haruhi asked watching as Honey almost jumped back to the sofa.

"They're both incredibly quiet, they have to have something", Kyoya shrugged, "Besides, Nao-senpai's small crochet animals are quite profitable, especially after scenes like this".

Nao continued making increases while listening to Tamaki. Whatever kind of cat this was going to be would be simple, so he had no need of further thinking. "Takkun", he said out loud to get attention, then he nodded towards Tamaki who was once again harassing Haruhi.

"I wish I knew".

The girls got excited again. Though they had heard Nao's voice for a small while earlier, this was far more clear and for many of them this was the first time hearing it.

Then Hikaru took Haruhi's glasses. The attention shifted quickly as Mori, Honey and Nao rushed to see what was going on. To Nao it seemed like Haruhi had far more attractive feature than any of them had anticipated.

"Hey!" Haruhi protested, "I need those. I used to have contacts but I lost them on the first day of school". Haruhi's glasses covered his face too much. Nao also wore glasses from time to time- whenever he didn't feel like putting on contacts- but those frames complimented his face.

Tamaki gasped before snapping his fingers, "Hikaru, Kaoru".

"Got it!" they synced. Then they grabbed Haruhi and ran away. Mori, Honey and Nao looked at one another; they were waiting for their instructions.

"Kyoya, my hairstylist", he told as Kyoya opened his phone, "Mori-senpai, go to the eye doctor and get him some contact lenses". He left running.

Nao thought that glasses would've been better; they're easier to wear if you're not used to contacts, though it seemed that Haruhi was. "What about us Tama-chan?" Honey asked excitedly.

"Honey-senpai, Nao-senpai".

"Yes sir!"

"You... go get some cake and help Nao-senpai entertain guests". Kyoya would've told Nao to make more profit by finishing current mini projects, which would've made leaving Nao out somehow more acceptable in his mind.

Honey and Nao walked back to the sofas, "It's just you and I and Usa-chan. Everyone else is busy". Nao patted his head before making a small bunny from his hand and nodding. He would start doing a miniature copy of Usa-chan soon.

...

And so Haruhi became a full fledged host, or at least in Nao's mind, to everyone else he was an apprentice of a sort, host-in-training.

"Are you sure Haru-chan will be fine?" Honey asked watching him from one of the tables. Nao shrugged; what could be the worst thing to happen? Nao barely spoke and he was fine. Haruhi was a pleasant person, so everything would go well.

"Mori-senpai! Help me!" he suddenly yelled.

Tamaki was once again harassing him. Nao wondered whether he had even realised yet that Haruhi was a girl. If not, that's fine, if he had, the situation is slightly weird.

"I'm never gonna let you go!" Tamaki continued spinning Haruhi around. Just then Mori saved Haruhi.

"Mori-senpai, you really didn't have to go that far", Tamaki said as Mori was still holding Haruhi up by his armpits. "Come on little one, let daddy give you a big hug".

"I've already got a dad, I don't need another one", Haruhi said.

Ayanokoji behind them had a dangerous look in her eyes. Nao looked at her for a while, hopefully she didn't cause trouble, she seemed like a nice girl in many ways, though, she booked Tamaki more often than others. Nao covered his mouth for a moment, "Mitsu", he quietly said nodding towards the other hosts and especially Ayanokoji.

"I know".

The next day there was a crash then a scream.

Each of the boys of the host club quickly gathered around to see Haruhi leaning over Ayanokoji who was laying on the ground. "Somebody do something! Teach this commoner a lesson!" she screamed.

Haruhi seemed just as confused as the other girls staring, "Hm?"

The twins came behind her and poured water on her. Nao would've joined if the shock wouldn't have frozen him earlier. It seemed like fun.

While Haruhi changed his clothes the hosts had gone away from the girls. "Well done Hiroto a-and Kaori", Nao smiled at the twins.

"Is he for real?" Hikaru asked.

"I think so", Kaoru answered.

"Hikaru and Kaoru", Mori whispered.

Nao seemed to have a realisation, "Hi- Hi- Hikaru and Kaoru", he said.

"Nao never gets my name wrong", Honey happily stated, "Or Takashi's".

"You've known each other for six years, it'd be a bit alarming if he hadn't learnt your name until then", Kyoya noted.

"Shut up Kyo". And besides, he had known the twins just as long, just not as personally as his classmates.