6.

LMAO
I THINK AFTER THIS PART I'M GOING TO RE PUBLISH THE 'sorry!' AGAIN AFTER SOME TIME 💩💩
——————————————
3rd pov :

The three of you were almost on your way into the portal, getting closer and closer. It glowed a bright yellow golden glow, causing you to squint your eyes from the amount of brightness. " EEEEE-!! " You hear an excited giggle from Amy infront of you.

Soon enough, the trio had been swooped into the portal, now entering.

——————00——————

At first you felt an ache of pain somewhere behind your back on the back of your shoulder when you felt almost near to waking up.

You let out a grunt as you get up, but failing. Feeling as if someone was weighing you down, their arms wrapped around you and preventing you from being able to get up. You opened your eyes, and immediately widened them slightly from surprise and shock.

You felt your heart beat inside you as you begin to feel your face heat up from flush and embarrassment. Miles was below you. you were on top of him. And he had his arms around you. You held in a gasp.
Although, he was still passed out.

" Miles. WAKE UP— "
Miles shot up awake, immediately letting go of you. " Hehe~ i'm sorry, my dear. " He apologized as you got off of him, and he sat up.

" Was that coincidentally or did you do that on purpose-..?! " You felt so embarrassed you almost felt like your heart was gonna pop!

" Oh, i woke up earlier way before you two. You just looked so peaceful, so why not do so and use you as for me to hug while i sleep again? " He explained, smiling innocently.

>:3

You give him a small quick glare. " will you help me up now, (Y/n)? " He asks, his hand out for you to get him up. You grabbed his hand and pulled him up, standing on his feet. ( or shoes, Idfk)

Miles was about to thank you, but was interrupted by a sound of sheer enthusiasment from Amy, who was infront of them. They turned and saw a starstrucked look on Amy.

" oh, my oh my!! Th-this looks amazing-! " She exclaimed in excitement. " Everything just looks similar to Green Hills— but, kind of- different! " she was clearly astonished as she wandered off, not too far away or out of you and Miles' sights.

" Don't go off on your own, Amy! W-we need to stick together-! " You called out to her, a little worried. " Don't fret, my dear. She will be fine. " you looked at him. " don't FRET?? For all we know, maybe she might get herself in danger- or WORSE ... get lost! And we'll never be able to fi— " you were interrupted when you felt a 'gentle' hand on your shoulder.

" stop worrying too much and try to relax, my sweet (Y/n). I'm sure of you, that this universe is 100% safe, and no dangerous lifeforms. " Miles calmed you down, " plus! That pinky can handle herself perfectly fine. She DID almost made an attempt to hit me with that mallet of hers on the way here, remember? " He says. " oh, right, right. " You begin to look around in slight confusion.

" So, what should we do now, now that we're finally here..? " You raised a brow as you asked Miles that. " Anything, of course! You may explore if you want, or if you'd like- you can come with me and we'll look around, together. " He gave a small smirk as he pulled his hand away, removing his hand on your shoulder.

——————64——————

𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖽𝖾𝖼𝗂𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗀𝗈 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁. 𝖨𝗍'𝗌 𝖾𝗂𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗈 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗆𝗂𝗅𝖾𝗌, 𝗀𝗈 𝗈𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗈𝗐𝗇, 𝗈𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗀𝗈 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗆𝗒 :3

[𝖠𝗆𝗒] - 𝖠
[𝖬𝗂𝗅𝖾𝗌] - 𝖡
[𝖸𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗈𝗐𝗇] - 𝖢