4.

———————————-
3rd pov :

"Miles, could you and (Y/n) save him? Do you think he'll pull through!?" Amy asked, in panic. "Ah, jeez Amy. We're not a doctor. But his head does look sorta uhm.. flat." (Y/n) walked in and dropped the tray of three mugs. (Y/n) gasped, "Amy! What did you to sonic?!" She asked, with shock. "I'm sorry! I- i don't know what came over me- i-!" Amy stuttered out and started crying. (y/n) ran over to The two, Amy sniffled, "good flat or bad flat..?" Amy asked.

"Bad flat." Tails answered, (Y/n) turned to Amy, "Amy.. you're going to be in a lot of trouble if anyone ever.. find out!" (y/n) said. "I know, i know i know.." Amy held her head as stress was overcoming her. "You gotta help me guys..! You two are all i got! I'm begging you..!" She sobbed and begged, (Y/n) went to Amy and hushed her as she patted her back.

"It's going to be okay. It's good that you came to us Amy. I know exactly what we have to do. After all.." Tails pulled out a shovel, "what are friends for?" He smirked as he gave Amy a  shovel.

~ Later, in the woods. ~

Amy dug up, as she was in a hole. Whilst digging, "What have i done? He was my everything and now.. now he's- g-gone.." she cried, "He's gone and i killed him.." she blamed herself. "me! I'm a monster." She finally accepted. "I've turned myself into a monster and do you know the worst part..?" She said, Tails stayed quiet as (Y/n) shivered in the cold, a towel on her head.

"He said we could've been together.. he said he could've loved me but i ruined it! I had a chance at happiness and i threw it away.." Amy closed her eyes as she let her tears fall down to her cheeks. "..maybe you should have let fate happen then this wouldn't have happen." (y/n) thought in her head, looking down as she felt bad for Sonic and Amy.

The both of them suddenly heard a famillair laugh, coming from Tails. "T-tails.. are you- laughing?" Amy asked, twitching her eyes. "How can you laugh at a time like this?" Amy gave him a death glare, Tails laughed maniacally. "Because, it's all so damn funny.! Of course he could have been together! Sonic loved you from the start. He was just scared of his feelings." Tails smirked, turning his head slightly to look at Amy.

"For all his cockiness, he didn't know how to act around you! And you know Sonic.. he likes to run." Tails mischievously said as he turned around. (Y/n) looked away, Amy took notice. "Y-you knew too..?!" Amy exclaimed, (Y/n) didn't respond but stayed silent. Feeling a bit guilty.

"No, no, no no! Please, i can't hear this.. if only we had known-" Tails scoffed, "HA! If only we had known~!" He mocked her, "of course we knew! Who do you think he'd come to for advice?! But his best friend and the friend you have who knows you very much..." he said as the flashbacks of Sonic, asking for help from (Y/n) and asking for advice to Him.

Tails, remembering on the way he re-used the same methods to Sonic, and Amy.

"So.. he really loved me? And you.. YOU RUINED IT!?" Amy snapped, looking into Tails' eyes. "But why Tails? Why would you do this to us?" Amy questioned. "Why? Simple. He doesn't deserve you Amy." He answered.

"Deserve? But.. we were meant to be together! I'm his Amy, and he's my Son—" Tails interrupted Amy, "He is not Sonic!" He said, (Y/n) and Amy looked at him confusedly. "He's an impostor!" He remarked. "What do you me.." Amy fell quiet, she felt she had hit something with a shovel once she stepped back. (Y/n) came towards her to see what she had hit.

"Exquisite Timing." Tails whispered. Amy with curiosity, she wiped away the dirt and she and (Y/n) gasped with pure shock. "AAAHH..!" Amy screamed, "i-impossible! How can it be you unless..!?" (Y/n) said, she carefully looked back, looking at Tails. "W-who are you?" She asked, trying to keep calm.

"I told you.." bones snapping could be heard as Tails stretched himself out. "I'm Sonic's BEST Friend!" The so-called Tails responded, giving off a crazed look. (Y/n) felt as if she was shattered. Knowing that her Tails was.. dead.

"His be.. no no no no no no!! You're crazy is what you are! And we should know!" She giggled, "You kept us apart! You killed him and YOU turned ME into a FREAK! And now, you. Need. To.. PAY!!" Amy said. 'Tails' just laughed insanely, Amy jumped onto him and wrapped her hands around his neck. Choking him as hard as she could.

(Y/n) stayed behind, as tears started to form. (Her face is shocked, her mouth was slightly opened as she cried.) "if.. you kill.. me- then.. you'll.. NG- meet him..!" 'Tails' choked out, still having a grin on his face. "MEET. WHO?" Amy asked, with hatred in her.

"S-SONIC!" He choked out, Amy went back to her normal self and immediately lets go of his neck as soon as she had heard his name. Now, that snapped (y/n) into reality. Still having a shocked face. "Y-you're lying! He's gone and you know it.." Amy commented, her face saddening.

'Tails' got up, "Not this sack of shit and quills." He said, kicking the bloody bag of the lifeless form of Sonic's. "The REAL Sonic! The sonic who will appreciate you for all that you are! And never let you go! The Sonic, who will love you.." he stated. (Y/n) slowly walked forward towards them as she thought, that it is indeed possible.

"Love.. me?" Amy asked, "Oh, yes sweet little Amy. And we can take you to him. You can finally be together." 'Tails said, as he led out his hand for her grab and the other, the other hand of his grabbed (Y/n)'s wrist and pulled her close to him, yet not too hard for her to fall onto the muddy ground.

"T-Together? With my sonic? Oh yes.. YES!" She went back to happiness. "Please, please take me to him i'm beggin' ya.." Amy begged, her face all flustered with excitement. "Why, of course we will.!"

———————————————————
1091 words