3.

———————————————-
3rd pov :

The cold and hard rain droops down, it was night. Sonic snored, "chilli dogs.." he said in between snores as a picture of a certain desert/food was on his stomach, having his arm on it. Something was heard, making Sonic woken up from a dream of chilli dogs. "Huh..!? whA..?" He got up quickly, "who's there?!" He asked, turning to his doorway, seeing light. He got out of his bed and went towards the kitchen. He assumed and thought it was Eggman trespassing in his house.

"Eggman, i swear to god i'm gonna.." he stopped in mid sentence as he felt surprised, confused, and shocked at the sight in front of him. Seeing a romantic-like dinner table settled up neatly. A fancy candle in between the two chilli dogs on plates. "Gonna..." he was cut off, and got startled by a raspy voice. "Gonna what?"

"Who..?" He questioned, he turned to a corner and saw a female tall figure. "Why, it's me solly billy...." She said, she slowly walked out of the shadows with wide open arms. "YOUR DREAM GIRL!" Amy greeted with a smirk on her face. "Amy!? It can't be!" Sonic felt the same emotions coming back in as he looked up at Amy.

"Oh, but it is my precious one. Before, i was a creepy caterpillar..!" Sonic looked at the stitches and bruises (?) on her arms and legs, shuddering under her. "But your love has transformed me into a beautiful butterfly!" Amy said, with happiness. Sonic stared at her as if she was.. a monster. "Holy crap, Amy.. what have you done to yourself?!" Sonic asked,.

"done? Why i've done what you wanted. I've become what you want! What you.. desire." Amy explained to him. Sonic fell in confusion. "What i desire? Like a chilli dog? Wait.. you did this.. for me..?" He asked again, as sweat drops fell on his head. Amy snickered and laughed, "you're so funny my darlin'. Of course it's for you!! EVERYTHING is for YOU!" She said.

"You're the air i breathe, and now you can love me too! It hurts so much.. and took everything i had.. but i'm better now. I'm perfect. Your perfect girl!" She said, Sonic looked at her terrified as Amy looked at Sonic with crazy love. "Eugh.. i feel sick. I never wanted this. You look, you look crazy Amy!" Sonic said with disgust. "CRAZY?!" She laughed.

"No. No. No..! I'm better now.! I'm a butterfly. I'm finally beautiful." She said crazily. "YOU NEED TO LOVE ME NOW!" She said, heavy breathing. "Amy, you need help. You need—" Sonic fell in worry and concern, but was cut off by Amy grabbing his arm tightly, breaking it. He cried, "AH! Get off of me! Amy please!" He begged, "STOP FIGHTING ME. IT WAS ALL FOR YOU SONIC." Amy said, "THEY TWISTED ME AND HURT ME. AND IT WOULD HAVE BROKEN ME!" She explained her grip tightened, blood starting to seep out of Sonic's arm.

"BUT IT WAS ALL SO WE COULD BE TOGE—" Sonic interrupted her with a shout. "GET AWAY FROM ME." Amy immediately let go of his arm from the sudden outburst. He held his arm, with pain. "You're.. you're a monster, Amy!" He sobbed, holding onto his arm with tears.

"Don't.. don't say that! Please my darling.." Amy was about to reach for Sonic. "IM NOT YOUR DARLING." Sonic snapped back, he slowly walked away from her, his back facing her.. "I really liked you Amy. I could have even loved you but now.. i don't want ANYTHING to do with you. Get this through your twisted head." Sonic turned hsi head to her, "you and me are NEVER EVER going to be together." He said lastly.

Amy, shocked. "Never be togeth.. but i.. i've done everything. I've tried.." she fell in her knees, she reached out her hand as she saw Sonic hurtly walk away. "NO DON'T LEAVE! YoU CAN'T GO. YOU NEED TO.." Amy snapped, she pulled out her hammer and darted towards Sonic. "STAY WITH YOUR DREAM GIRL!!!" She screamed, she raised her hammer and Started hitting it over and over as she said 'stay' repeatedly and blood splattered all around her.

Sonic fell dead and lifeless on the cold woodened floor. Sonic's blood all over Amy and on the axe. After a few sniffles, Amy snapped back to reality and gasped, dropping the hammer she was holding. "S-sonic? Please.. wake up.. oh no no no.." she cried.

"What did i do..? I just wanted you to love me my baby. I never meant to.. to.. nobody's gonna believe me. They'll hate me." She cried, holding Sonic in her grasp, his blood starting to spread out of him. Then, it hit Amy. "(y/n) and Tails..!"

—————————————————
802 words