2.

> Short <
———————————————
3rd pov :

Amy cried, "it didn't work! I was so mean just like you told me to be and all i did was make him mad!" Amy exclaimed between sniffles. "MY LIFE IS OVER." She said and sobbed. "Oh, geez Amy. Maybe negging was a bad idea.." Tails assumed and (Y/n) looked at him, "maybe?!" She whispered. "Sorry, sorry.!" Tails apologized and sighed, "but we can't give up though! I know we can make sonic LOVE you!" Tails said, trying to make her feel better but did not work.

"I-i can't.. it hurts so much. I'm just not good enough." Amy thought, she gave up. "That's it! That's the problem!" (Y/n) looked at him confusedly, "it's you! You're not good enough for Sonic!" He said, (Y/n) shot him a glare. "BUT. We can fix that." Tails said with a smirk, whilst looking at (Y/n). Amy stood up, facing towards him. "How..?" She asked

"It's simple. We can change you!" Tails said, (Y/n) stepped back, "w-what? Us?" Tails turned to her, "Yes! We make you(Amy) better! We make you into Sonic's dream girl!" He said.

"Wait.. what am i saying? Soo many alterations.. the process would be FAR too DANGEROUS...." Tails acted out, making (Y/n) weirded out at the sudden act. "DO IT!" Amy said. "I'd do anything, ANYTHING to be with my Sonic..! He is the only one for me and that's never going to change! So it looks like i'll have to." Tails turned away, "i don't know Amy.. only if you are ABSOLUTELY sure." He teased.

"Amy, if you do this there's no turning back. are you sure about this? Think abo—" Amy cuts (Y/n) off, "i know you're just looking out for me, and concerned/worried for me (Y/n) but i love him. Miles, (Y/n).. if i need to change everything about myself.." Amy hugged the Sonic plushie tight, ".. for him to love me back- then i will. You understand, don'tcha?" Amy said.

Tails and (Y/n)'s faces saddened, (Y/n) looked at Tails- and Tails looked back. she sighed, "please.. please say you'll help me?" Amy begged, falling on her knees as small tears prickled down. Tails and (Y/n) hugged her, "okay, okay." Tails said, "if it's really what you want Amy- then i'll do it for you." (y/n) said as Amy hugged her back. Tails stepped back and looked at the sight, "yes.. of course. After all.." Tails turned his back from the two, "what're friends for.?" He said, his face fell dark.

———— Later ————
( i'll use a pill instead since idk whatever Tails placed on top of Amy's mouth )

"There, that's it.." Tails said as Amy took the pill, drinking water and swallowed the pill in. "Sleep now, and when you wake up.. you'll be a brand.. new.. you." Tails said lastly, and Amy flickered her eyes and drifted off into a deep sleep.

~

The lightning striked, and (Y/n) and Tails did their work. Different Medical and tools placed on the table with blood on it. (y/n) looked through the dangerous tools and grabbed a black lipstick. "Just a little more blush and .." Tails said as he backed away and so did (Y/n) with the lipstick on her grasp. "Perfection," Tails said, as he viewed at the sight. Amy opened her eyes slowly— "Sonic is going to go nuts when he sees you!" Tails added.

(Y/n) spoke, "So, Amy.. h-how do you feel..?" (y/n) asked, half of her feeling a bit horrid at the transformation of Amy. "I feel.. different.." Amy said, weakly. "Exactly! Different is good remember?" Tails said, with a smile.

"Yeah.. different is.. good." Amy said, ripping off the straps and freely stood up. (y/n) backed up. "Different is.. AMAZING!" She said with pure bliss.

——————————————-————
648 words