CHAPTER 29: Poison/Hypnotized

Start from the beginning

Her smiled disappeared when she felt a strange presence.

A witch mixed with Demon?

She frowned deeply and immediately hide her energy so she won't be caught.

Soon, she heard several footsteps coming close to where she was and she slowly took a peek.

A shape of human with no hair, paled skin like that of the dead, total black eyes, fangs, claws and they were like a walking dead. There was three of them.

"Mom" she mumbled, this is definitely her mom's doing. She had seen her trying to create rogue Supernatural being. How come she succeeded?

One of them suddenly stopped then look at her direction.

They found her?

Like that of a lighten it sped towards her and made to slash her. Lilith was fast enough to dodge and leap away.

The huge tree collected the hit instead and to Lilith surprise, the tree cut into two.

'They are strong' She thought.

Lilith drew out her sword immediately she landed. They are more dangerous than she had thought. Her eyes glowed and orange light surrounded her.

The three of them gowled and gave her a deadly look. They all attacked her at once and Lilith didn't hesistate to swing her sword furiously at them.

Since she was an half witch, half human. She was a bit slower. so she recieved some slash from their hideous claws. One thing she didn't know was their claws were poisonous.

Lilith was finally able to cut one of them head but in the next second it regenerated back.

"How.." Her eyes widened but she found herself pinned down by one of them another punched her on the face.

Mika came out of its hidding place and bit one of the rogue creature's leg. Though her little bite has no effect but she tried to protect her master.

The rogue creature look down and viscously tore Mika apart, her blood splashed all over.

"Mika!!!!" Lilith yelled but blood spat out of her mouth.

The poison.

The rogue creature let out a creepy smile and then dipped its claws into her stomach.

"Arghhh!!!!!"

°°°

~DIANA'S HOME~

"You can come here whenever you want" Marisa said to Dracula at the doorstep.

"Yes.. I will" he smiled and nodded a little.

Diana who was behind them only shook her head. Her mom is so unbelievable, How can she like Dracula when this is the first time they met.

"Bye, it's getting late dear" she said and closed the door while Dracula turned to leave.

"You're so unbelievable" Diana muttered.

"I know he's your boyfriend, I can see the way you two stare at each other" Marisa said and her eyes widened.

"You knew all along?" Diana lips parted.

"Of course.. Do you think I'm going to believe you two are just friends? You have a smart mom Baby" Marisa smiled.

"I actually thought you and Scott are going to end up together but Dracula is really fine by me. I can see the love he has for you in his eyes" Marisa said while she only smiled brightly.

"Thanks Mom" she said.

"How come you didn't bring him sooner. I would have love to learn his recipes" She said and Diana rolled her eyes.