"But-" he started. "No buts!" I bud in. We heard a car pull up outside. It was Frank and Ray. We headed outside to the pool and al stared at it. "Soo...anyone gonna go in?" Sistine asked.

"Gee." I said. "Huh?" he asked.

"Jump in." I said.

He shook his head. "C'mon Gee. Don't be a wuss puss." I said. He glared at me then jumped in. "Cmon in guys! The water, is fine!" he said.

We all laughed and jumped in. Mikey and Sistine jumped in holding hands. I looked at Jared, who was glaring at Mikey, who was hanging out with Sistine; his new girlfriend.

After a while, we got hungry. "ASHLEYYYYYYYYY!" I cried out from the pool. "Whaaat?" he groaned. "Were huuuungry." I said.

"So?" he asked. "So get us some food." I said. He stared at me. "Pleeeeease?" I added. He nodded. "Fine. But I'm gonna have one of you be my hostage and come with me."He scanned the pool. I saw Frank instantly duck under the water. "You. With the sassy red hair." Ashley said.

Gerard gladly hopped out of the pool and went over to Ashley. 'Yes!' he mouthed. I glared at him. "I mean, by Ashlin!" he said. I rolled my eyes.

"Dont worry! You'll hate him by the end of the ride!" Frank yelled. "What is it with you and my brother?" I asked. "I'll tell you later." he said.

I groaned. "No. Tell me now." I said. He shook his head. "Mikey!" I yelled. He looked over. "Sorry. Can't say anything." he said. Wow. I even admitted to Mikey that I like Frank yesterday and he still wont tell me whats going on.

"But Mikeeeeeeey. I told you MY secreeeeeet." I whined. He shook his head. "No. But your secret does have something to do with it." he said.

How do they know my secret? I wanted to ask that, but everyone's here and my secret could spill.

A little while later, Gerard and Ashley returned for stuff to make tacos. As we ate our tacos, Frank asked, "Do you hate Ashley yet?"

Gerard shook his head. Jared sighed. "I think the ride gave the exact oppisite effect." he said. I groaned. One of my best friends has a crush on my brother, and another one has a crush on my almost brother. GREAT.

We all headed to my room. I started to close the door, but didnt want Andy and Ashley to freak them out by swinging the door open. So I left it cracked.

"So Gee...Nice hair." Jared said.Gee smiled."Ashley said it tastes like redvines." We all just stared at him. "SO...uh...movies or video games?" Mikey said trying to get the image of Ashley tasting Gee's hair out of our heads.

"Video games!" Andy shouted. "HOW DO YOU DO THAT?!" Frank yelled back. No response. Wow.

Le Very Next Morning *Que Bikkini Bottom Music*

Ashlin's POV Still

We were all back into the kitched because Andy was making us pancakes. Mikey poked his. "It's gooey." he said. "You shall eat the pancakes and you shall like them!" Andy said. "I'm not eating gooey pancakes, bro" Mikey said.

"You think you can make better ones?" Andy asked. Mikey nodded. "I KNOW I can." he said. Everyone else was just watching them like it was an intense tennis match but with pancakes and frying pans instead of balls and raquets.

So Mikey got up and made his "better" pancakes. They were actually way better than Andy's. "So Andy...how are the pancakes?"Mikey asked.

Andy glared at him. "Alright! You win!" he said in defeat. "YAY! I WIN! I'm gonna go get dressed now." Mikey said as he walked off. I watched him walk away.