Chapter 16: Kidnapping

Start from the beginning

Arata's pov:

Me and Sachiko are currently eating at a Donut shop as I bought her 2 of her favorite donuts. Blueberry jammed donut with vanilla filling and a strawberry jammed donut with vanilla filling. I went over to the table she sat on as I sit down.

Sachiko:"Yay! Donuts! Donuts! Donuts!" She said happily and excited.

Arata:"Okay, okay, calm down. Here." I hand her 2 of her favorite donuts as I take my one donut which was blueberry jammed.

Sachiko:"Thank you, Onii-chan!" She thanked me.

And so, she took a bite out of the Strawberry jammed donut as she let out a satisfied and happy face with a smile as she chewed on her bitten donut. It makes me happy to see her this happy.

Sachiko:"Mmm~! So delicious!" She said as she took another bite Seeing her enjoy her food was weight-lifting and made me curious

Sachiko:"Mmm~! So delicious!" She said as she took another bite Seeing her enjoy her food was weight-lifting and made me curious. So, I took a bit out of my donut just to see why Sachiko likes it so much.

Arata:"Hm...this is really good. No wonder these are you're favorite." I said to her as she nodded.

Sachiko:"Yep, yep! These are the best!" She responded.

And so, we began to eat together. In other people's eyes. They see us as having a weird sibling relationship. People often call me a sis-con, saying I am a bit too loving and overprotective of my little sister. The stares I'm currently getting are proof enough.

But I can't help it. Sachiko's the only good thing left in my family, alongside my grandma and grandpa. Ofcourse I'd get protective over her.

Me and her were both enjoying our snacks of donuts with a smile as someone familiar suddenly enters the shop. It was the guy who was staring at both me and Sachiko though the shop window. I already noticed him earlier, probably thought of me as a siscon.

As he enters, he walks towards both me and Sachiko's table as he gets infront of the both of us

Sachiko:"Huh? Who's this man, Onii-chan? Is he your friend?" She asked me.