42. Welcome to Chola Ceremony

Start from the beginning

Let's peek into our tejran room....

Karan was trying to wake up his queen who is sleeping after a tiring night, they both didn't sleep well as their princess was waking them up with her shrill cries.

Karan " Mumma laddoo wake up, we can't be late to the pooja jaana "

Teja " sunny meinu neend aarahe hai"

Karan lifted her up from her sleeping position " after pooja u can sleep okay.. Now please wake up baby "

Teja pouted " dheko kaise sorahe hai, jaise madam ne sara din kaam kiya "

He laughed at her pout and kissed her pout " you know for her waking up and drinking milk itself is a big task teju, bachi tired hai "

Teju glared at him " haan haan aap apni beti ko hi support karo "

He laughed and picked her up " all that's aside, let's make you ready now "

Teja " I m not a baby sunny, I can get ready myself "

Karan " for me you are, come "

Both are ready after sometime and karan was just gawking at her. The glow on her face increased after delivery, bcoz of hormonal changes may be and he can't stop biting that chubby cheeks.

He made her wear her necklace and placed a kiss over there, she blushed and put on her earrings. They choosed this green theme for the day and all have to dress acc to that.

They choosed a simple yet beautiful outfit for teju and Karan also dressed up in green and white

Karan " Let's make her ready, her outfit is here

He moved to his princess while teju took her essentials, both settled up in the bed , he slowly removed baby cloth and wiped her body first with wet wipes completely.

Teju applied her body lotion slowly, she put on her dress, baby woke up and her eyes were drowsy, she started crying when they woke her up in middle of her beauty sleep.

Karan picked her up and swayed her in his arms, she immediately slept and teju had to make her ready slowly. She place a kohl behind her ears to remove all evil eyes on her.