Chapter 20 (Return to our world )

Lucas’s POV...

We are leaving today, well except Riya. She is staying for the weekend; we would have too if not for our classes. Well, I think it's time to return to our world. I hugged Riya and kissed her forehead.

“Take care,” I told her and hugged her.
“You too. Remember no matter what happens we are all here for you.” She whispered. I nodded and stepped back. I went near Ryan, to say goodbye but only to be engulfed in a hug, a much-needed hug at that. Because it felt fatherly, I don’t even remember the last time my father hugged me.

“Once again thanks for everything,” I said to him after pulling from the hug. He as usual waved it off.
You see when Ryan asked me, what his reasons should be to call off the wedding, I could have simply told him to lie and make up a story. You know, it was very tempting to hide from problems. However, Kyle made me realize, I have to be strong, at least for him, and for us. I told him not to mention any reasons. Since then, I am waiting for my dad to call me and blow up. But it looks like, that’s not going to happen, and let me tell you I am not very patient unless it means making Kyle beg for me to take him.

We all said goodbye and got ready for the journey to begin...
~
~
~
~
~

*Time skip*

“Oh my gosh, I am so tired,” Kyle mumbled falling face-first on my bed and rolling around like crazy.

“Oh, my bed, you don’t know how much I missed you.” He mumbled into the sheets. I chuckled at the sight.

“You do know that it’s my bed right?” I asked playfully sitting next to him. I heard him gasp loudly,

“So, you are not going to share it with me, very bad Lucas, very bad. I thought you loved me, I thought we are supposed to share things. But no, news flash, my boyfriend is taking a list of yours’s and mine’s not ours.” He said dramatically. Causing me to roll my eyes at him.

“Okay, so why are you being a drama queen this early?” I asked shoving him playfully and pinning him to bed.

“You just looked lost in your thoughts, it's not like I was worried about you and wanted to help your little mind to relax. I guess I just wanted you to give me attention, only me.” He said looking into my eyes, gosh how does he not know, how much effect he has on me.

“Thank you.” I whispered just right above his lips.

“Shut up and just kiss me already, you dumbass.” I smirked and kissed him passionately. I licked his bottom lip asking for entrance which he immediately granted and after a very furious tongue battle, which I of course won, I pulled away first, for much needed air.

“I love you.” I said to him.

“I—” he was cut off by my phone ringing, I groaned and answered the without looking at the caller Id. Only for a voice to scream,

“LUCAS MATTHEW WILLIAMS, WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE?!”