Late Night Loving

Travis' POV: Sal stumbled over before dancing to the music once again. I smiled and chuckled as the song ended suddenly and Larry was hooking up an electric guitar. And Neil was setting up a drum kit. "Ahhh holy shit! I didn't know y'all had a drum kit!" Ash yelled as she jumped on my shoulder. I snickered and pushed her over. Todd took off his shirt and walked up to the amp. "There he is. My beautiful fucking ginger head is getting comfy." Neil moved over and wrapped his arm around Todd's chest and he kissed Todd shoulders and neck. Sal giggled and grabbed onto me yanking me from Ash. "You should play the guitar! Larry can cover the drums." He shoved me too the guitar and I picked it up putting the strap over my shoulder. "Yo ash! Put on Custer for me!" I threw my phone to her. After a minute the song echoed through the phone. She turned it down and set it on the floor. I took a deep breath and thought for a moment. Then I started playing. This is how me and Larry used to warm up. When we younger. The way the music hugged the tight walls was amazing. Sal and Ash started jumping and cheering. Todd smirked and Neil grabbed tightly onto Todd's waist and he started aggressively kissing onto his neck. I rolled my eyes and looked down at my left hand trying to slow down a little because I was speeding up the tempo. I then realized that my fingers started to bleed and sting. Once the vocals started we fell out and looked at each other.

"That's some good shit!" Larry threw his arms into the air and came in for a high five. The loud clap interrupted the make out session that was happening right behind them. Sal smiled and clapped. "Broo I need to piss- Travis can you walk me up to my apartment really fast?" I looked up at Sal and nodded. I put down the guitar and walked over to the trapdoor. I grabbed his hand and helped him down. I followed behind him and looked back as I heard Larry start going crazy on the drums. "Hey Sal are you okay? You've been kinda quiet." Sal and I walked through the front door and to the elevator. "Yea I just needed a minute." I stepped into the elevator and pressed the button and looked down at Sal. He stepped in front of me and wrapped his arms around my neck. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his waist and I pulled him into a gentle kiss. He tangled his hands into my hair pulling my closer. I gently rubbed my hands on his waist as I took control of the kiss, quickly deepening it. He softly moaned into his mouth as I pulled out bodies closer.

I felt my body go hot as he gently grinded into me. I pulled back and smirked. "Let's wait till we get to your apartment baby blue." He looked at me and nodded. Within seconds the door opened and we stumbled across the hall to his door. He unlocked the door and we went to his room. Right when we closed the door I pulled him into a close hug. "Sal I love you. I just wanted to say that before we do anything. Because I really do love you. I didn't know how to express it before but I think I've learned how to care for you properly. And love you more than anything I have loved. And I am so proud that I get to say that." Sal nuzzled into my neck and smiled. He pushed me gently towards the bed as he turned and opened his window. The cold air biting my skin as it slowly seeping into the room.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Soon the sound of a lighter lighting caught my attention. I opened my eyes to see Sal with a half smoked blunt. He walked over and let me take it. I took a long hit as I let all of my body feel it go into me and seep through the cracks. I took other hit and put the blunt up to Sals lips. "I love you too Travis. I'm glad you could be here tonight. Im just really. Really.. glad that your here with me." I put the blunt out on the railing of his bed before pulling him into a soft kiss. He pushed into me and smiled into the kiss. After a minute of fighting for dominance I overtook him and slowly the gently kiss turned into an aggressive make out session. He slid his hands up the back of my shirt as I rub his hips. I pulled him closer as I grabbed the bottom of his shirt. I pulled it off over his shoulders and dropped it beside us. I felt his hands slid down and around me, his hands resting over my pants buckle. He slowly undid my pants buckle as we moved beside the bed. We quickly removed our remaining clothes before reconnecting on the bed. I pulled him into another make out session as I worked his hips over my hard on.