First Hangout

Travis's POV:
It worked? I can't believe it. Sally opened the door for me and I slid into the middle seat. I looked into the front seat to see Todd glancing back at me. It felt like he could see through my basic disguise. He then faced forward as Larry started the car. A small crash of thunder echoed through the clouds. I kinda flinched. But I felt Sal intertwine his fingers with mine as the rain started to fall.

"Hey little dude, you smoke?" Larry looked in the mirror. and through it, he made eye contact with me. I hesitated before replying, "Yeah. Not cigarette though. I like the stronger things." Sally Face squeezed my hand a little and I looked over at him. He tilted his head to the right. Not smiling.. He's probably questioning me. I nodded a little as Larry started up again. "Damn okay. I'll have to get your number then." A small smirk covered Larry's lips. Todd turned to Larry and started up a conversation. Sal motioned to my Journal that I had by my side. I flipped to the very back and handed it to him. I mentally begged myself that he won't flip back and start reading but instead he pulled out a pen and started writing. After a few seconds, he passed it to me.

'you smoke church boy?' I scribble down a quick response. 'No but this guy that I'm pretending to be does'  Sally let out a small noise and he nodded a little. I then started to draw Sal. He rested his head on my shoulder to watch.

 He rested his head on my shoulder to watch

Credits to Me

"You're a good artist. Like wow," Sal took it off my lap and held it up. "I'm looking into a mirror," he joked as he started to pose. Larry snickered as he pulled into a spot. "Let me see Sally" Sally Face flipped the book around and looked at it. "Nice, your pretty good little dude." I felt my face heat up a little. I'm not to good with taking complements... "Thanks Larry! For driving me, y'know Neil usually would but he went home early." Larry nudged him and smiled, "Of course man anytime. Hey, Sally Face I have a couple of things I need to do in the town. Tell mom for me." With that, we got out of the car and rushed inside.

While going to the elevator there was a janitor named Lisa. Sal stopped to talk with her regarding Larry. So I guess that was Larry's mom. She seemed like a nice hard working woman. I respected that. We went to the elevator and sat in an awkward silence for a minute. Then I heard a ding and we walked out. Floor 4.. I slouched a little as we walked to 402. He pulled out his key and unlocked the door. The inside looked nice and clean which made me feel bad about what I said about it earlier. I felt a sharp pain go through my body. My stomach ached

Sal's POV:
I unlocked the door and walked in. I realized that Travis had stopped, "Come on Travis. Let's go to my room" I muttered as he shook his head a little before switching the movement to a nod. He followed behind me as we walked to the last door. I then remembered that it was kinda messy with clothes scattered and video games. But nothing too bad. I opened the door to see it practically clean. I was honestly kinda shocked. I stepped out of the way and let Travis walk in. His eyes were pointed towards the ground.