Sorry To Interrupt

Travis's POV: I held Mat's hand as we walked through the crowded halls. Mat was looking around with wide eyes as he happily skipped. I looked at the halls looking at all the students who were part of the cult. Brainwashed drones. I held my breath as I felt eyes burn into all sides of my head. The worst coming from Ash. She did not approve that I was hanging out with Larry and Sal. But she found a liking to Ivory. I kept my head up as I walked to the gymnasium.

I walked into the locker room to see Todd being surrounded by so many jocks. I saw the biggest one raise a fist. His name was Adam and he was highly liked by my dad. But no matter what I was going to protect him. Neil was being pinned to the lockers so he could stop them. If I'm going to make it up to them I need to protect them. I pushed Mat back a little. They whimpered as they saw me push my way through the crowd. "LET GO OF HIM ADAM." I rammed my body into him which caused him to stumble back.

"Phelps?! What's your fucking problem!" I pushed him into a locker and got into his face you. "You. You're my fucking problem." Adam pushed me off and raised a fist at me. I felt the world slow. He's going to put all his weight into this punch. I can easily take his legs out. I ducked under his punch and kicked his legs and swiped them from under him. He fell flat on his ass. As I felt anger bubble up. I stomp hard on his face, then his chest, then hard on his face again. I turned around to see to other angry jocks. The shorter one, Xavier snapped at me presumably trying to scare me. "What the fuck Phelps!? You hate these fags why the fuck would you protect them!" I got right in Xavier's face. "You want to know what I hate? I hate stupid ass people like you who think they run the world when they don't. Just because your a starter in football does not make you above anyone. You were only chosen because your the easiest one to make a cumdump. And that is all your for. That will be your biggest achievement in life. The high school cumdump who works at a gas station till he dies a sad miserable death." He stepped back and teared up. He scoffed and stormed off. Soon 5 other football players followed. Then the rest cleared the locker room.

Neil and Todd ran into each others arms hugging tightly. I smiled before walking to my locker and grabbing clothes for gym. "Hey mat you can go out there and there should be a bin with your name. " They nodded and walked out. I walked to a stall and started changing. "Thank you Travis. For that." I saw Todd's feet at the bottom of my stall door. "Mhm. Just don't lose your head and go bat shit crazy over it." I laughed a little, and I received two soft laughs from the couple. "Thank you. Really. If you hadn't got there then I would've probably been dead." "Well then I glad I got here in time." I walked out with my clothes and put a hand on his shoulder. "Sal would've been devastated." I then walked to my locker and shoved my stuff in it.

I walked out and looked around to see no one. I walked forward looking around for Mat. I then looked over at the gym doors and saw Sal and Mathew talking. I smiled and called Mathew over. They happily ran up to me with Sal slowly walking up. "Papa, I was just telling daddy what you did! He's really proud" Mathew got comfortable in my arms. I stood to the side with Sal as I told him what happened in the locker room. People started filling the gym and locker room. The day went slow but today, I unusually, was surrounded with girls. They were flirting with me and Mathew. But apart from that the day went slow. We walked home and I started on the chore list that was on the fridge. Mat started on clean up our room as I finished. Around 7:30 my parents had gotten home. My parents sent me off the the room while Ivory and Mat stayed to eat. I gritted my teeth and obeyed as I was told so I could avoid getting hurt further then I was. I sat on my bed and took out my phone, there was a text from Sal waiting to be opened.

Sal <3; Hey Travis! I was going to see if you could stop by tonight around 10 because I need to talk to you about something

I sighed and sent a quick I'll be there. I turned onto my side and whined in pain. Everything just hurt. My arms, legs, my knees to be more specific, and my stomach was the worst. I sat laid there waiting for something. I wiped my nose and closed my eyes. I buried my head into my blanket and let the comfortable blankets cradle me in its warmth.