I grab my books and walk away to my next class, English. English isn't my favourite subject neither is it my least favourite.

It's just there.

I haven't talked to Lucas, I don't want to either.

He broke my trust, I told him something I thought he would keep to himself but he didn't.

The worst part was I think I love him.

I know I'm only twelve and I probably don't know jackshit about love. But the feeling I get when I'm with him, the moments of us together have been the most wonderful memories.

But that's what they are now, memories.

He hurt me, and as much as I may love him. I won't forgive him, because I'm paying the price.

And the price hurts, I'm paying with my blood and my tears.

So why should I give him my forgiveness.

From this day forward, Lucas is nothing to me other then my first love.

DINNER

I practically run down to the dinning room, I'm five minutes early like always.

Because I have to be there before father, I don't wanna face the consequences of being late.

I'm wearing a light pick dress, that sat just below my knee, the dress is modest yet elegant.

My mother insist i wear nice clothes even in the house.

I almost trip as I make my way down the stairs, stupid heels.

I'm only twelve for fuck sakes but Mother insisted I learn how to wear heels. They may only be small heel but there still heels.

I continue speed walking/running to the dinning room. I'm not allowed to run inside the house or anywhere else.

A lady should never run. My mothers voice rang in my ears.

"Hello joe and Kit." I smile has they open the dinning room for me.

"Good evening lady Watts." They say as they give me a bow.

I smile and do a little bow before I walk in.

I sigh in relief as I see that my father hasn't entered. Neither has any of my brothers.

My mother stood behind her chair.

I walk over to my mother and stood besides her, where I normally sit.

My mother barely ever interacts with me anymore. Not like she did before the incident.

The doors open and I take a deep breath trying to calm my nerves.

My father walks in the dinning room, looking powerful in his black Armani suit, with his beer belly hanging out.

He walks to the head of the table, the only noise is his shoes as they click with each step he takes on the marble floor.

Purple Hyacinth जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें