Riding hard

You'll be wet by the end of reading the chapter.

After loong time, I'm back

* * *

Yes, this would be their first night together of many more to come.
Standing beside the bed with Kane in front of her, she dropped the blanket, letting him know, without doubt, what she wanted. She almost laughed when his eyes widened and tried not to scan down her body, but they did.

She knelt and pulled off his jeans. As suspected, he was commando.

Juliet grabbed him by his neck and pulled his lips to hers. His mouth was hot, she wanted more of him. Needed more of him.

Juliet loved the feel of his lips on hers. If she’d had any doubt about wanting him, it had gone out the window at that point. The feral way his gaze swept her face made her shiver in need.

“I’m going to take what’s mine, Juliet. You.” His words skyrocketed her need off this planet.

Desire and lust pushed her at this point. Then his lips were all over her, not the soft, sweet kisses but ones that left her trembling with need. He gently laid her on the bed and crawled over her and started kissing his way down her body again.

He bit down on her belly. His downward travels stopped when he reached her bare pussy. He licked her inner thigh and she groaned. “I’ve been dreaming of having a taste of you, Juliet. So badly.”

She bit her lip. Words stuck in her throat. Her legs spread wider as if to give him the hint. His lip curled in a fuck-a-licious grin.

“Know what I want?” He licked closer to her pussy but not close enough. God, that was nowhere near close enough and she might lose her mind if he didn’t hurry it up. She almost yelled at him. Did he fucking need a map? He was bent on torturing her.

God, how she needed to cum. Her legs already shook from her lack of control over her muscles.

He was going to kill her from sexual frustration. She lifted her hands to her nipples and pinched, the bite of pain adding to the ever-growing need in her body.

“I want to feel your pussy soaking my face.”

Oh. My. God.

A sharp electric current shot right to her clit, making it twitch. Her body trembled and all he’d done was a few licks around her pussy. At this rate, she’d never make it another five minutes.

He licked at the crease between her pussy and her leg. So close but still so far.

“Please, Kane,” she moaned. She let go of her nipples and gripped clumps of his short hair.

“Ah, fuck, baby.” He licked over her pussy lips. “Wiggle those hips and show me how much you like my tongue on your clit.”

She whimpered, pressing close to his mouth—if that were possible—and waited. If he didn’t do more, she’d be the first woman she knew to cum with words alone.

“You are so fucking gorgeous, Juliet. I’m so hard seeing you slick, hot, and wet,” he groaned. He rubbed his face on her slick folds. “You smell delicious, like an amazing memory. Only you’re real and this won’t be a dream that goes away when I wake up. You’ll be mine. All mine.”

The ragged sounds of her breaths filled her ears. She couldn’t think. All she could do was hope he’d lick her again. Soon.

She spread her legs even wider. “Kane . . .”

His gaze caught hers at the moment he flattened his tongue and licked a slow trail up to her clit. It ended with an agonizing suck of her tiny hard nub.