Braging In

Sexual content Full on 🔞

* * *

Fuck. Guilt crept up her throat. She had to apologize. He'd looked so surprised and then disappointed over her words. It made her feel awful to have hurt his feelings somehow.

She have reached his bedroom. He'd left the door ajar and she heard his footsteps inside.

Inhaling some courage she wasn't sure she possessed, she pushed the door open. "I'm sorry, Gray, I-"

Oh. Dear. God.

Lisa blinked. Then blinked again. He was naked. Like so naked there wasn't even boxers on him to distract from the powerful muscles and amazing tattoos covering his back and arms.

He turned to face her slowly. If possible, his front was even better to look at. She didn't even attempt not glancing at his cock. Her brain short-circuited when she did. Her gaze shot up to meet his with a gasp. He was big. He was hard.

"I'm...I'm sorry for barging in." She cleared her throat. "I...just...how did you get naked so fast?" she blurted out.

His lips lifted into another of those panty-melting smiles.

Her gaze strayed down to his cock again. She curled fingers into her palms, squeezing them into fists. "I'll-I'll go-"

"Don't," he broke in and slowly prowled toward her. "Don't go."

Shit. What to do? She really should get out of his room and leave him to do whatever he'd been doing. Her dirty mind turned vivid with images of him stroking himself. Nope. Not the thing to be imagining right now.

He inhaled and groaned. "I don't know if you understand, but I've been hard from the moment I laid eyes on you."

God! Maybe she could stay a few minutes. Or hours.

He came closer, his lightly tanned skin covered in tattoos called her attention. The blue and black lines of his ink captivated her.

"Do you want to know what I was about to do in here?" He taunted her with his soft words.

She shook her head jerkily. No. She didn't want to know, she wanted to watch him do it.

He stopped just a hairsbreadth away and lifted a hand to cup her cheek, sliding his thumb over her bottom lip. "I was going to imagine those full lips of yours wrapped around my cock."

This was better than anything her mind could have conjured up. Way better and hotter. He grabbed her fingers with his other hand and brought them down to his abs, placing her hand flat. Air pounded in and out of her lungs as she slipped her fingers down his navel to his straining erection.

His eyes held her captive. "I can't stop thinking of you naked," he breathed.

She reached his long thick shaft and gulped. "Just naked?"

He glanced at her lips, his chest rising and falling with every hard breath. "Naked. On my bed. Spread open for me to feast on." He licked his lips. "I can already taste how sweet your pretty pussy will be. I know you're wet. I want to lick your pussy and drive my tongue and cock into your cunt. Deep. So deep you'll never want me out of your body."

Holy hell. If the words were anything to go by, she'd done the right thing staying there.

She watched his facial lines tighten. The knowledge that he was so close to losing his control sparked an evil need to push him inside her. Curling her hand over his hot length, she grazed her nails from his balls up to the head of his cock. Then she slid a thumb over the slit, spreading the bead of moisture at the tip.