Can't stay away

After a long, hot soak, she got out of the tub and ordered her favorite pizza. Once she put on her robe, she was feeling better about everything in her life. Why does Noah want her? She was a big girl, but she was sexy in her own way. Maybe not the out-there, tiny-clothes sexy, but her body was full, and she didn’t see anything wrong with it. But her insecurities kicked in. How can Noah, the most handsome man she have ever seen even love her. Of course she likes him so much but still... The sound of knocking at her door had her attention. The pizza guy was never that fast. She frowned.

She ran down the hall, holding the neckline of the robe closed and her wallet in her other hand. She opened the door and gaped. It was Noah. Noah in only his pants and no shirt. Her gaze roamed from his face down his slightly hairy chest, to his washboard abs, and his unbuckled belt.

Her gaze shot north, and she blinked. He inhaled deep and marched inside, crowding her with his large body. He pushed the door closed behind him and didn’t say anything else. She opened her mouth to ask him what he was doing there, but didn’t get a chance to speak.

In a swift move, he took her lips in a blazing kiss. There was no talking, just unbridled desire. She lifted her hands, digging her nails into the back of his head. He groaned into the kiss, his tongue darting in and out of her mouth, pushing hers into submission. Hunger exploded inside her. She wanted more. Now. She couldn’t fight her body’s need for him. It was unlike anything she’d experienced. So why reject it? Why not allow herself to feel whatever he wanted to give her? She should allow her mind to bask in the erotic bliss he offered.

He jerked the robe open, one hand moving straight down between her legs to probe at her folds. The other hand cupped her breast, filling with her tit and tweaking her nipple. She took a breath and let it out slowly, gasping at the fingers massaging her clit, then sliding into her channel.

He placed kisses on the corner of her mouth, gliding his mouth over her cheek and nibbling on her ear.

“Fuck, Maya. I knew you’d feel fucking perfect in my arms.”

She moaned, leaning her head back on the wall. She scraped her nails down to his shoulders, pulling him closer. He tugged on her nipple, twisting the little point to add friction.

She whimpered. Pleasure warmed her blood. She felt dizziness , robbing her ability to stand on her own two feet.

His lips trailed down her chest, licking circles on her heated flesh. She glanced down, watching him suck her nipple into his mouth and nibble on her tiny point.

Her pussy throbbed, and wetness skated down her legs. He groaned on her tit, sucking hard. Her pussy grasped at his fingers, releasing more wetness. He let go of her nipple with a resounding pop.

“You’re so fucking wet, beautiful.”

She met his gaze, enjoying the way he said the words, as if she were being a naughty girl. She skimmed her hands down to the edge of his pants. The already-open clip meant all she had to do was slide that zipper down and push his pants down. There was no underwear. She didn’t know if she should be shocked or aroused that he went commando. Eager, she curled a hand around his shaft, pumping him from root to tip.

“Ah, baby,” he groaned, giving her bites between her breasts. “Your hands on my cock feel amazing.”

He felt so hard and hot. When she reached the slit at the head of his cock, a bead of moisture sat at the top. She used a thumb and rubbed it on his length, going back to pumping him with her fist.

“You’re so big,” she said breathlessly.

He stood to his full height, towering over her five-foot-three-inch frame. “I’m exactly the right size for your body.”