Two boyfriends

“Come on,” Sam said, holding her hand and guiding her up the stairs. There, she was surprised to find a massive bedroom with what had to be a double-king-size bed.

“Sweetheart, this is our bedroom.” Ash came closer to her. He cupped her face, caressing her jaw and gliding a finger down her neck.

Tingles traveled down her chest, and Goosebumps popped up her arms. Before she knew it, he had her hair in his hand and pulled her mouth to his. He seemed desperate to taste her.

Sam came up against her back, holding onto her, pressing his body against her. His hardness poked against her butt, and she leaned back into him. His hands left a hot trail down her body. He slid them around her waist to her stomach and then to the waistband of her pants. She stopped breathing when she realized two hard cocks were pressed on her, making her body come alive. More alive than it had ever been.

She slid her hands up Ash’s chest to wrap one arm around his neck, and the other fisted in his hair. When his tongue licked the seam of her lips, she opened, tangling hers with his in a sensual dance that made her sex ache with need. Ash and Sam made her forget everything.

Sam’s hand circled her waist from behind, while his other trailed over her hip until it found her core. Good lord, he knew just how to touch her. When Sam cupped her, she broke the kiss on a gasp.

Her body was on fire. Tiny pricks skated over her flesh, making the need intensify. With a groan, she drew Ash’s head down for another kiss. Sam’s erection pressed into her back through his pants. Her attention divided, she tried to give both men her all.

A soft moan escaped her as Ash’s lips touched her neck. Who knew that was such an erotic point. A mattress touched the backs of her legs, but she’d been too distracted to notice she’d been moving. He gave a gentle push, and she fell onto the bed. Sam walked around to the other side, and the mattress dipped when he climbed on the bed behind her. Ash knelt in front of her, took off her shoes, and then removed her pants.

Butterflies swarmed inside her stomach, and her pussy throbbed. Ash pressed a kiss to her thigh, and she bit back a whimper. He gripped her hips and pulled her toward him, so her bottom sat on the edge of the bed. She would have fallen off if Sam hadn’t sat up behind her, holding her back to his chest.

Ash nudged her to spread her thighs, and she did, needing an end to this slow torturous game the sexy men were playing with her already strained patience.

He slipped his fingers through her folds until they were at her entrance. When he slid two fingers inside her, she let her head fall back against Sam, trying not to come right then.

“Watch him eat your pussy,” Sam told her. “It’s a beautiful thing to see.”

She gulped. His words were enticing. This was the most erotic thing she’d ever done.

She lifted her head in time to see Ash’s tongue tease her clit. Her breathing increased as the bites of pleasure scattered over her skin. She groaned when he sucked her into an explosive orgasm.

Ash stood and removed his shirt and pants. She started to move, only to have Sam remove her shirt and scoot her back against his now bare body. He slid back on the bigger than normal king-sized bed a little more. She didn’t know when he’d stripped down, nor did she care as she took in the sight of Ash, naked in front of her.

Good Lord. He was hot. It continued to amaze her that they were hers for the taking. Ash was like a god. Naturally tanned skin over hard, corded muscles that she wanted to lick and explore.

Sam cupped her breast and rolled the nipple between his fingers. Meanwhile, Ash settled between her thighs. She cupped his head and drew him in for a kiss. He thrust his tongue into her mouth at the same time his cock entered her pussy. She broke the kiss, crying out. Intense pleasure rolled through her.

Reaching behind her, she drove her fingers into Sam’s hair and held on. Ash slowly thrust in and out, stretching her almost to her limit, each thrust driving him deeper until they both cried out their releases.

When Ash pulled out, Val turned in Sam’s lap and eased down on him. Sam groaned and gripped her hips. She rode him while sensing Ash behind her. When she glanced over her shoulder, she saw a glimpse of a tube of lube. He squeezed some on his fingers then rubbed it over her anal hole.

Anticipation made her heart hammer and her body heat. Ash bit her neck gently then said, “I’m going to fuck your ass while you ride Sam.”

Holy crap.

“But…”

Ash kissed her neck. “Relax, love. You’re going to like this. Trust me.”

She did trust him. And it surprised her.

He pushed inside with one finger and then two. She wasn’t prepared for the overwhelming sensations that assailed her. Pleasure, pain, desire, and raw emotions she couldn’t decipher. He pulled his fingers out and replaced them with his dick. The tip of his cock nudged against her. She pushed back and groaned as he slowly slid inside. Having both of them inside her was heaven. It was hot, erotic, and felt damn good.

Ash and Sam moved in a rhythm, thrusting inside her, going deeper and deeper. Pleasure built. Sensations curled through her like a tidal wave crashing over her. Brilliant light exploded behind her eyes. The orgasm hit her hard, fast, and took her under. She screamed, panted, and tried to catch her breath.

There was no time to think. Ash and Sam were thick and hot inside her, both men groaning and filling her from the front and behind with their cum. They were a tangled mess trying to catch their breaths. Slowly they pulled out of her and watched their seed dripping from her holes. Sam cleaned her with a wet cloth and Ash made her drink some water and soon they fell asleep holding her between them.

I'm really disappointed readers. There are absolutely no increase in the likes. Did you all not like reading the chapters! In the beginning some of you told me to continue writing and you liked my writing. So I continued writing only for you. I am disappointed :-(

Please like on any chapter