Alex-Bella

He picked up one of her hands and brought her palm to his lips and kissed the center. Her chest felt to near bursting. “I love you, Bella.”

“What ?!” she asked, her heart beating at her throat.

“I love you, my queen.”

With those three simple, little words, he destroyed her ability to stay angry. She leaned into him, gripped his shirt by the collar, and tugged him. When he was millimeters from her lips, she smiled. “I love you too, my king.”

He met her lips with a deep, soulful kiss—one that destroyed her brain cells and made her pussy wet at the drop of a dime, a kiss that turned her into a complete moaning mess for him.

He slid his hands down to her waist and under the tank top she wore, yanking the material over her head. The bra was gone next. Her nipples fluttered into tight, little buds. Slowly, he kissed his way to her chest, sucking one of her tits into his mouth. Her pussy slickened with need. A low groan sounded from him.

“Alex,” she moaned. “I love when you do that.”

Another rumble sounded on her tit. This time, it sent sparks to her clit. Her skin felt tight and hot. He tugged on her pants, pulling them past her hips until they fluttered to the floor, along with her panties.

The world shifted, and he had her on his desk, pushing her legs apart. He stared at her—from her hard nipples, down her belly, to her wide spread pussy lips aching for his touch.

“You,” he inhaled deeply, “are fucking sexy.” He ran his fingers down her jaw to cup her breast and flick his thumb over her nipple. He moved his other hand between her legs, fondling her clit and making her whimper. “Feel that, Bella? Feel how slick and wet you are? Know what makes you this way? Wanting me to fuck you.”

Lord, yes. She really did want him to fuck her. “Alex, yes.”

He slid a finger into her pussy and her muscles gripped tightly. “That’s what I want. Your slick tightness around my dick. You want it. Me, balls deep in you.” He grunted and pinched her nipple. “Feel it, beautiful. That little tremble your legs are doing is going to be uncontrollable soon.” He moaned. “I’ll take you. Fuck you. Eat your pussy like it’s my last meal and then, then I’m going to fill you with my cum and get you pregnant.”

She clawed at his shirt, wanting the thin but obstructive material gone. He stopped fingering her pussy and took his shirt off.

She sighed.

He met her gaze, his eyes dark with lust.

A whimper left her lips as she watched his muscled body lower to bring his face between her thighs. He pulled a chair behind him and sat, placing each of her feet on the arm rests at his sides.

The movement allowed her to scoot forward, leaving her ass barely on the desk, pushing her knees wider. She ran her nails into his hair and got flutters in her belly when he started kissing his way up her inner thigh.

“You’re not just beautiful,” he said between kisses, “your scent, that unique perfume on you, it drives me wild.”

She took a sharp breath. He was getting closer to her pussy. “Alex...”

“You’re so pink,” he groaned. “So wet and ready for me to fuck.”

Good god, she was. More than ready. Ready enough to shove his face in her pussy and not let him up for air. “Yes.”

He breathed over her clit and glanced at her. He took a feather-light swipe of her clit with his tongue, enough to get her to lift her ass off the desk, ready to bring her sex to his lips.