Chapter 53: Purana Rishta

Start from the beginning

Naaz again laughed thinking of their craziness.

Suddenly Sidharth's phone started ringing.

"Office se call hai." He said and picked up the call.

"Hello.... Hello.... Can you hear me?"

Suddenly the call ended.

"Network issue. Yeh hi problem hai iss jagah ki." He murmured. Then he said to Naaz, "Tum idhar ruko. Main thoda dur jaake dekhta hoon network milta hai yaa nahi. Important call hai."

"Aap jaiye. Main idhar hi hoon." Said Naaz.

Sidharth left from there to take the call.

Naaz sat on a bench of the stall. There was a big field in front of her and she started watching some boys playing. She was enjoying it, suddenly something happened. All the boys teamed up and started beating one boy. Naaz understood that there was something wrong. She went to them.

The boy, whom others were beating, fell on the ground. He was looking nearly 15 or 16 years old and was really scared.

Naaz felt very bad seeing him. She immediately stopped the boys and pushed them.

"Hato. Kar kya rahe ho tum log? Sab mil ke ek bande pe chadhe hue ho. Problem kya hai tumhari?" Said Naaz angrily.

The boy who was lying in the ground, looked at Naaz with scared eyes.

"Oo Didi. Tussi iss gal vich mat padho. Yeh saada mamla si." Said one of the boys.

He was about to beat that boy but Naaz hold his hand and again pushed him, this time hardly.

"Chhoro isse. Phir se isse haath lagane ki koshis ki toh muh tod dungi tumhara." Roared Naaz.

"Isne kaha ki hum cheating kar rahe hai. Iske jaisa kamzor banda humein sikha raha tha ki football kaise khelte hai. Hum aise hi chhor de isse?" Said another boy.

"Itni si baat pe tum iss bechare ko aise maaroge? Yeh tumhare saath fight nahi kar paa raha iska matlab yeh nahi hai ki yeh kamzor hai. Har insaan ke andar taqat hoti hai, bas bahar aane ki der hai. Ab tum log yaaha se jaao warna main police ko call karungi."

They got scared when Naaz mentioned the police.

"Thik hai thik hai. Hum jaate hai."

Saying that the boys left from there.

Naaz then turned to the poor boy and helped him to get up.

"Tum thik ho?" Asked Naaz. She didn't know why she felt very much concerned for him.

The boy nodded in yes. But Naaz noticed that his nose was bleeding.

"Tumhare naak se khoon beh raha hai." Said Naaz and took out her handkerchief.

"Didi iski koi zaroorat nahi hai." Said the boy.

"Agar tumhari jagah mera Bhai hota, iss formality ke liye do thappad lagati usse mein. Ab tumne mujhe Didi kaha hai toh itna haq toh banta hai mera ki main tumhari help kar saku."

The boy smiled and took the handkerchief. He wiped the blood from his nose.

"Thank you Didi." He said smiling.

Naaz also smiled.

"Naam kya hai tumhara?" She asked.

"Ji Shehbaaz!" He said.

"Okay Shehbaaz. Tum abhi ghar jaao. Apni Mummy se kehna tumhe jaha jaha chot lagi hai waha ointment lagane ke liye."

"Mere Mummy Papa iss duniya mein nahi hai." Said the boy sadly.