22

Chapter 22: Wake Up

Shi Yue finally woke up, and Rong Xi finally breathed a sigh of relief.

Although Shi Yue's spiritual power was able to support him to wake up, it was not enough for him to do anything other than opening his eyes, he smiled hard at Rong Xi, and fell asleep again.

Rong Xi went out to share this gratifying result with the anxiously waiting emperor, and the emperor and the two naturally thanked Rong Xi for their kindness, and Rong Xi assured the two that they would definitely let the three of Shiyue recover as before, and the two of them left with peace of mind to deal with the affairs that had been piled up.

Rong Xi returned to the ward again, he went to check the situation of Tan Xiao and Su Nan again, the situation of the two was extremely dangerous, and their mental core was in danger of collapsing at any time, but Rong Xi could no longer treat the second person today, so he had to postpone Tan Xiao Su Nan's treatment until tomorrow, but fortunately, the current situation of the two was barely able to last until tomorrow.

Rong Xi called the medical staff back and asked them to take care of the three wounded and returned to the dormitory.

When he came back, there was no one in the dormitory, and Tao Xiao probably went to class.

Rong Xi went straight to the bedroom, locked the bedroom door, set up a formation to prevent detection, he posed on the bed, took out a Tsuki Dan from the Meru Ring and swallowed it, and immediately began to attack Tsuki.

This Zhujidan was refined for him by his father's own hands, but he has not planned to use it since he came here, the aura here is ten times more than the earth, he can completely cultivate step by step, but now there is no time to give him step by step, with his current level, he can only treat one person a day, but the situation of Tan Xiao and Su Nan can only last for one day at most, otherwise the consequences are unimaginable, Rong Xi can only take the Zhujidan, assisted by pills , forcibly impact the foundation.

Promoting in this way will lead to unstable foundations, but Rong Xi has no other choice.

The next day, Rong Xi exhaled deeply, slowly opened his eyes, washed the dirt discharged from his body in the bathroom, built based on Qi training, although it only increased one level, but there was a qualitative leap, at this time, Rong Xi can be regarded as truly entering the door of cultivation, at this time Rong Xi can already open the valley, so he did not feel a trace of hunger.

Rong Xi pushed open the bedroom door, intending to go to the hospital immediately to treat Tan Xiao Sunan and the two, with his current strength, he could completely treat the three in one day.

As soon as I opened the bedroom door, I saw Tao Xiao communicating with others in the living room.

His tone was anxious, and he spoke much faster than usual, "Yes, his name is Rong Xi, there has been no news for two days, and the terminal is also turned off!" Before he left, he just asked me to help him take leave, but he has not heard from him for so long, I am afraid that something will happen to him!

Rong Xi: "..."

God, Tao Xiao thought he had an accident!

Rong Xi hurriedly shouted loudly: "Tao Xiao! I'm fine!

Tao Xiao,

who was facing away from Rong Xi, turned back sharply when he heard this, and when he saw Rong Xi in the bedroom, his eyes widened in surprise, his eyes quickly turned red, and he hurriedly said to the other side of the communication, "It's okay." So he hung up the communication, then quickly walked to Rong Xi and sniffed, "You will come back, I thought..."